第86章

"So just sign here and it's official." Namjoon points at the line and cracks a smile watching his boyfriend sign his name, "Joonie~" he murmured softly as he finished penning his name, batting his eyes rapidly making his boyfriend become flustered.

"I love you." He leans in to whisper making the boy, if possible, a more vibrant red across his cheeks. "W-why all of sudden?" Namjoon asks the overly flirtatious Jin, before responding he winks at his still flustered boyfriend, Namjoon, still not being able to handle it looks down, causing Jin to giggle at the boy's action.

Jin studied Namjoon's face for a second before complying, "I feel like I don't say it often enough. So, I love you." He repeated and Jimin chokes on his tea, Yoongi and Hoseok look at him funny before moving to sit beside him, "Baby boy, it seems as though you spilled some tea on yourself."

The boy gasps as he looks down at himself to check for any stains, when he looked back up he faced Hoseok with a somewhat frustrated face, and he kindly faced Jimin with a smile, "Made ya look."

Jimin pouted cutely and while Hoseok makes cute sound effects and tries to make Jimin happy by tickling him, eventually he gave in when it started becoming too much, making both his boyfriends (daddies) smile at his adorableness. "I love you both." Yoongi states as he gives both his baby boy and his sunshine a kiss.

Jungkook and Taehyung stayed cuddled up on the couch and laugh with each other as they sign their names together on their long awaited contracts with Cypher. It felt good to finally be accepted and being able to do whatever they wanted to do.

From someone who grew up only knowing the world around him as fake, to someone who needed to learn how to love again, they finally felt complete. They completed each other.

"Alright guys. Welcome to Cypher Entertainment!"

kim taehyung💜✔️
@/taehyung

officially signed with @/cypher.ent !! i couldn't be happier than to be here with the people i love!

ent !! i couldn't be happier than to be here with the people i love!

💬 12.4k     ↱ ↲ 126.3k   ♡ 645.8k

jeon jungkook✔️
@/jungkookie

gUYS I'M BORED, HIT ME UP WITH SOME DM's. PLEASE. #LoveMePlease 💞💞💞💞

💬 52.7k     ↱ ↲ 298.5k   ♡ 863.2k

. . . .

Direct Message
-/95jimin/-

95jimin
dID YOU SEE JUNGKOOK's
NEW TWEET??
1:39 PM

taehyung✔️
how could i not
1:39 PM✓

he's begging for attention
from strangers.
1:39 PM✓

again.
1:40 PM✓

95jimin
cORRECTION.
1:40 PM

begging for you*
1:40 PM

he's asking for your
attention, bitch
1:41 PM

taehyung✔️
how do you figure that?
1:41 PM✓

95jimin
i've read messages between
you and jungkook
1:42 PM

the amount of 💞's y'all 
use is ridiculous.
1:42 PM

taehyung✔️
bitch, you read my messages? 💀😭
1:42 PM✓

95jimin
stfu, you read mine too.
1:42 PM

taehyung✔️
on accident
1:43 PM✓

95jimin
yea, uh, me too
1:43 PM

taehyung✔️
anyways...??
1:43 PM✓

95jimin
he put like 4 of those in his post
1:43 PM

he's totally subtweeting you.
1:43 PM

taehyung✔️
you think?
1:43 PM✓

what should i say?
1:44 PM✓

95jimin
idk he's YOUR boyfriend
1:44 PM

what would you say?
1:44 PM

taehyung✔️
oH OH OH ! IK
1:44 PM✓

95jimin
then what are you still doing here???
1:44 PM

💀💀💀
1:44 PM

Direct Message
-/jungkookie✔️/-

taehyung✔️
wassup, jeonglecock?
1:45 PM✓

jungkookie✔️
why 'jeonglecock'?
1:46 PM

おしまい。