Verse 40

Over Again

BREAKING: BLACKPINK’s AMBROSE TERRIBLY SOAKED IN EGG THROWN BY BULLETPROOF’s JK SASAENG FAN!

KPOP World was surprised when Dispatch drop photos of the two main vocalist of BULLETPROOF and BLACKPINK together that verified dating proofs. Fans were dumbfounded when the agency of both artist confirmed the dating rumors. The RAMY’s and BLINKS gave off contrasting reactions regarding the issue. Most of them clearly opposes the relationship. But this past Monday, barbarous circumstance happened. 

After shooting their first interview together, JK and Ambrose went out of CJ & EM building. Tons of fans were waiting outside to see the couple. Then an unanticipated discourteous thing happened. On her way to their service van, Ambrose was caught off guard when a sasaeng fan threw an egg on the poor girl’s head. This fan is famous for being BULLETPROOF JK’s sasaeng commonly known as No Pants. While throwing eggs, she shouted at Ambrose and bawled how she dislike the girl telling that JK is her property.

Several fans and guards ran to capture No Pants resulting for her to retreat. In a video uploaded by netizens who witnessed the cruel scene, Ambrose was seen crying. JK immediately ran to her and tried to remove the eggs. The male idol also beg the fans to stop recording for her girlfriend’s sake.

The video trends worldwide and tons of reactions were given by netizens. Most of them pitied and sympathize with the girl. BLINK’s were furious for inhumane thing that their Idol experienced. As of now, No Pants was captured in the SPS. Stay tuned for more updates!

“It’s been two weeks. Trending pa rin.” nasabi ko na lang pagkatapos mabasa ang article na trending sa Naver.

MinChuRiChip: I FUCKING DESPISE THAT SASAENG FAN! IF I WERE THERE, I WOULD STRANGLE HER TO DEATH! FUCK YOU BITCH! ROT IN JAIL FOR LIFE!

GiantMaknaeAmRisa: RATMY YOU’RE REALLY THE WORST FANDOM IN KPOP HISTORY!

YoonMinGummySmile123: I am so sorry for what happened! Not all RAMY are like that. We didn’t want that to happen. I’m sorry BLINK’S, I’m sorry Ambrose.

Chipmunk Rosie 021197: I am fucking crying right now! Have you watched the video? Ambrose cried really hard! She doesn’t deserve this. She’s too precious and kind. How could that bitch do that to her! Ambrose if you are reading this, please stay strong. We are all here for you. I’m so sorry that we couldn’t protect you!

ChimChimBB: Ambrose we’re really sorry. I know that sorry is not enough for what that bitch did to you but I punch her really bad when I caught her. I avenged you.

RabbitLovesChipmunk: I don’t know what to feel. I am so happy that they’re together but right now I think that it is better when they’re not together. Ambrose is too good for JK. She’s doing good on her own. Being in a relationship where there’s a lot of toxic people that can harm her is not good for her. She doesn’t deserve this.

YeolRoseShipper: Poor Ambrose. If Yeol was her boyfriend, we will accept her wholeheartedly like what we did to Minnie and Zai.

GREENPEPPERNIAMBROSE: TANGINANG NO PANTS YAN! HINDI MO BA ALAM KUNG ANONG KAYANG GAWIN SAYO NG DADDY NI AMBROSE! HAYOP KA!

JK’sWARRIORS090197: You can see how JK love her to bits. RAMY, this should not happen again. Let’s support them. Let’s support the boys. If we really love them, we will support them.

Hindi ko alam ang dapat maramdaman matapos basahin ang mga comments. Humihingi ng tawad ang lahat ng netizens sa akin. Pero tama nga sila. Ano nga bang magagawa ng online comments. Hindi pa rin nito kayang alisin ang sakit na nararamdaman ko. Pero kahit papaano ay medyo natutuwa ako at nakikita ang mga taong sumusuporta sa akin.