Decision Made

Slowly readjusting my vision, I sat up from my King size bed and stared down at my bandaged palm

That night on Jings birthday kept replaying in my head. Every single time I woke up with the days passing the memory continued to remain strong.

Hearing a soft knock at my door, I snapped out of daze and looked up seeing Ms.Choa and every staff that works for me walk in or waited outside with Ms.Choa holding my breakfast tray for me.

I bit my lip staring away to the window that shined brightness to my room,"Thank you..but I'm not hungry. I'll just eat it for lunch" I lied.

Ms.Choa suddenly sighed.

I turned over to her as everyone too had the look of disappointment others of sadness.

"Ms.Haung you must eat" one of my maids pleaded.

They all know what happened that night. They're now treating me like a petal that's ready to rip its self away from the ugly flower.

"I said I'm not hungry." I calmly replied. I held a expressionless face staring at each and everyone of their eyes,"In fact your all excused for the rest of the week. I need time alone"

Mr.Wang stared at me upset,"Ms.Huang your in need of care right now. Leaving is the worst case to do in this situation. What if you—"

"Try to kill myself again?" I finished while standing up from my bed,"Well if you find me dead then your all jobless. You'll be free from the pain I put on your shoulders"

"Ms.Haung!" All the maids yelled horrified.

I ignored their cries and wrapped my silk robe around my body.

"You don't put pain on our shoulders, we just worry so much about you"

"Ms.Haung don't do this" even my body guards began to plead.

I grabbed a set of new fresh clothes heading towards the bathroom,"I said your all excused for the week. I'm going to shower and possibly take a walk out"

I blocked their voices when I entered my bathroom and jumped straight to the gigantic bathtub, filling it up with bubbles and water.

I cleaned my body and hair, lazily playing with the bubbles that began to float around.

When I began to feel my hands wrinkle I got out and changed into a pair of high waisted ripped black jeans with a simple grey hoodie and pulled it over my shoulders.