Daoming Si's Birthday

I began to panic. I didn't have time to shop, get my hair done, nonetheless buy a fucking gift!

"Kiara its gonna be okay" Shancai tried to calm me down but I paced back and forth ignoring her,"I—I'm gonna be so late to his party. God I need to get ready!" I stressed out. I put my hand to my forehead thinking hard on a plan.

"Okay cuz you need to chill. Like seriously, we already saw this whole thing coming" Chen shrugged putting his hands on my shoulders. He turned me to Mira who held my whole box of makeup and a dress.

"We have your dress and makeup ready to be done. Plus you can shower here" Mira shrugged shoving all my belongings into my arms.

I quickly gripped onto my stuff almost dropping my dress in the process.

"Yeah we have faith you'll get yourself ready. We just need to work on Shancai" Lei said grabbing onto her.

Shancai frowned looking down at her pretty white dress,"What's wrong with it?"

"Nothing, you look great. It's just that you'll need to know who'll be at the party and to be careful. Daoming Si's mom will be there too" Ximen said looking at me as well.

Whoa, his mom? Si barely ever talks about his mom. Just that one time we got stuck in the elevator.

I shook the thoughts away and pointed to the bathroom,"I'll get ready in the meantime."

"Don't take too long! We'll meet you at the party"

__________________________

After several hours into the night after I had baked a couple of sweets for Daoming Si I was now done with my outfit. I had curled my hair and did a half up and half down pony tail. My dress was a short silky rose gray color that had a v line down to my chest. I put on grey heels and went out to my car thinking hard on a present I could give Si. I made him the sweets that look like him but I wanted to give him more. I wanted it to be meaningful too and not like the other presents in the past.

I put my head on the wheel sighing.

Until the thought came to me. I gasped immediately snapping my fingers,"I'll get him that."

I drove down to the photography store near a bakery and bought a Fiji film mix Polaroid camera that was the color of mint green. Along with a bunch of photo paper and a scrap book.

I always loved taking pictures. Maybe this gift could have memories of us together and we can look back at it when we get older. After all, we've looked after each other in a weird, complicated way. 

It can be our little thing.

When I went to the bakery I decided to get several brownies and other small sweets before finally heading down to Daoming Si's house.

I calmly drove towards his passed. I glanced at the time and I swear my heart stopped. I was two hours late to his party. God I can't imagine how fustrated the guys will be.

I sighed taking a quick turn and going through the drive thru for McDonalds. Hey, don't judge. I know I just panicked on how late I am but since I'm already late I might as well take my time.

I ordered two large fries and a spicy chicken sandwhich with frappes before heading back on the road to Daoming Si's house.

I shoved a handful of fries into my mouth when I heard my phone ringing. I glanced at the caller ID seeing that it was Shancai calling. Yikes..

I connected the Bluetooth to my phone and put the call on speaker,"Hello~"

"Kiara where are you? Daoming Si looks really sad. He thinks your not going to show up"