I'll Fight For You

Sneaking into Daoming Si's place was a success. The only problem was that there were bodyguards all over the place. Luckily with Xiaozi walking by my side must've convinced them that I was here with permission granted.

We walked down to his room as I felt anxious. I was afraid to see the state he was in. But Xiaozi said that I wasn't allowed to be inside with him. I could only talk with him through the door.

It wasn't a lot but if it mean that it was the only way to talk to him then so be it.

When we approached his door she whispered into my ear,"Good luck." Before leaving my alone in the empty hallway.

I need concentrate on this. I need to use the most of this time before I go. I sat on the ground with my shoulder against the door,"Daoming Si?" I called, after a knock,"Daoming Si? Are you there? It's me Kiara" I said, a bit louder.

After a few moments of silence the door suddenly pushed back. I jumped startled. I heard his body make a small thump to the ground. The strangest movement was odd yet brought me relief.

"Can you hear me?" I questioned,

I heard a whisper it wasn't loud enough for me to make sense on what he said, but I assumed that it was a yes.

"Your an idiot" I sighed, putting my head to the door,"Why aren't you eating? Why are you making everyone around you so worried? Is it because of me?" I wanted to sound angry, but I just sounded like I was begging.

"Si if you don't eat, you can die, how am I suppose to feel if I lose another person?" I demanded, yet knew he wouldn't response back with the state he was in.

What do I say to him? To convince him to stop this stupid harmful act?

"Si just marry Xiaozi. Listen to your Mom, listen to me, just please eat and drink" I begged,"If I only I could come in and punch you in the face" I laughed a little, with tears threatening to spill.

"Remember when we first met? We hated each other. I remember hating you so bad that I wanted to throw a basketball at your face and ended up drawing a dick on you when Shancai knocked you out" I mused, tasting my salty tears that dripped into my mouth,"Your so cute" his voice barely above a whisper.

I bit my tongue sniffing back the tears.

God he sounded so weak, what can I do?

"How can you be so cute and stupid at the same time?" He questioned with a raspy weak voice. He was losing his voice, I could tell.

"Kiara!" Xiaozi whispered, yelled, catching me off guard.

"Mrs.Daoming is coming up!"

I widened my eyes shaking my head,"No, Xiaozi you have to get me more time we barely just started" I pleaded.

"There's nothing else I can do" she cried to me.

Oh god, think Kiara, think. I looked to the door knocking,"S—Si I have to go. I promise you with all my heart I will figure this whole thing out. I love you."

"Kiara now!" Xiaozi begged.

I looked to the door one more time before making a run for it down the other side of the hall to get to the back gate.