Snake Lurking

I had told both Lei and Shancai that I couldn't convince Si to change his mind. Shancai was okay with it. Despite knowing she was nervous. She was determined to learn how to play.

As much as I hated it, it worked out in the end. Si had apparently stopped the game from ending. So nothing bad thing came out from it.

I couldn't watch the game since Si had argued with me in front of everyone that it wasn't my business. I knew he was still upset from the fight we had the other day.

Hell, even I was still mad. But Si wasn't what I was trying to think about right now. Especially with a certain someone watching my everyday moves.

I walked down the hallways minding my own business until Quinghe suddenly popped in front of me actually startling me.

"Hey Quinghe! Don't just pop up like that" I slightly yelled putting my hand to my heart.

Guess Seoyeon and NY have been getting to my head these past days.

He frowned looking at me,"Sorry didn't think that scare you. But Kiara have you heard? Daoming Si is going back to London"

I widened my eyes,"What!?"

Si leaving to London? Why was he possibly leaving London? Was it because of me?

No way he's leaving without me confronting him first. I ran away to F4's headquarters immediately hearing Si talking. I walked down the stairs seeing Lei staring at me while the others were standing up facing Si who was there at the bottom of the stairs.

I stood there for a few seconds to catch my breath. Si showed no emotion as I finally caught my breath and finally spoke.

"Your leaving to London?" I questioned, as my hands nervously placed with each other.

I was hoping he'd say no. That this was just another silly rumor.

"Yeah I'm going. You got a problem with that?"

"Kiara, he's not sure yet. Talk some sense into him" Ximen said.

"I've made up my mind. No one can persuade me. Besides Kiara your going back to Singapore. Why would you care?"

I shook my head at him,"I changed my mind. I'm not going back."

Not with Seoyeon and NY here. I was going to move because of them. Yet these past days I had realized that they should be the exact reasons why I should be staying here.

I had to figure this thing out.

"I have things that I first need to figure out before I really decide where to go after it" I answered.

"Well I'm leaving tomorrow" he replied. Seeing as he seemed unaffected by what I had just said. I stared at him shocked,"What? Tomorrow? Why am I barely hearing about this? Because of that fight we had your suddenly convinced that your emotions for me have turned off?"

"Yes, I realized it was dumb that I liked you."

Why was I angry? Why was did it hurt hearing him say that.. I didn't care about him like that. His words shouldn't he impacting me.

"Fine. Guess it was about time for you to see" I snapped. I turned around and went up the stairs and slammed the door as I came out the room.

The next days seemed to have passed slowly than I had thought. Si was gone, He left. Shancai took a part time job at some fancy restaurant, Quinghe and Li Zhen were studying. I had decided I wanted to join them so during lunch I at first hung out with them until Seoyeon would come over with her lunch try asking to sit with us.

Li Zhen being the kind girl she is said yes but as soon as she said that I got up and walked away.

I hadn't been eating much these days and just been hanging out at the random and quiet places of the school doing my homework.

But right now I wasn't in China anymore. I was in Seoul, South Korea. I didn't tell anyone. Only certain staff members that caught me leave early in the morning.

I couldn't tell anyone why I was leaving. Only that I had business to attend to.

Sadly, this business involved a book.

That night I had gotten a notification with book that was ordered under my name. I didn't know the importance of it. Until I had notice NY send me the same barcode of the book that was checked out for me.

They had even sent me the location of the library too. But what didn't make sense was that this library was one for little kids.

It made me suspicious.

I took my shoes off and walked in the almost empty library. It felt odd being in here. Never once when I stayed in South Korea, did I go to a child's place. Bora mentioned her going to a kids library a couple of times.

But that was it.

I bowed to the front desk quickly asking them for the book in Korean, telling them the book for them to check it out for me.

The lady nodded leaving for a minute or two before coming back and scanning my ID card. I smiled a thank you before walking out with the book in my hands.

I stopped by a cafe and sat inside with a hot chocolate sitting at the table. I scanned the book confused.

808.3-3-23-12 The book at the bottom read. The code NY had sent me.

I just don't understand why NY would send me this. Why send me all the way to Korea? We're they plotting something against me?

I curiously flipped several pages until I found a book mark. Seems like the previous owner left it here. I took the book mark out and looked at it.

It showed what seemed to be a chibi anime girl at the side with red string at the end that could wrapped around a child's wrist.

I flipped to the back of the book mark. It had Hangul writing on it.

Huang Kiara, even though you pretend not to see me it's okay, your still my only friend.