Stranger Danger

I sat in the backseat of Mr.Wangs limo with my knees curled my chest, telling Mr.Wang how marvelous today was. I couldn't stop talking about or feeling good. I was just in a overall good mood. When I saw us coming close to a connivence store I told Mr.Wang to wait for me so I could buy myself a snack.

I got out the limo and walked into the place, searching through the shelves. While grabbing a bag of chips I heard my phone ringing from my pocket.

I pulled my phone out and saw it was Mr.Wang calling me. What the? Why is Mr.Wang calling me?

"Mr.Wang what are you—"

"Miss Kiara I didn't mention this earlier but we were being followed. Two men who from the car that was following us entered the connivence store. They're wearing black suits" He informed in a hushed tone.

I quickly looked around me instantly spotting the two men who were by the fridges. I widened my eyes ducking down low. Why were these people following me? I nervously brought my phone back to my ear, glancing back at the men where I could see their polished black shoes,"Where are you parked Mr.Wang?"

"At the front. Theres a driver in the car a few cars away from me. If you find a way to escape I'll bring the car out back"

I nodded,"Go now." I hung up and left the bag of chips on the floor, carefully crawling away. When I managed to get halfway through I bolted out the store yet I immediately bumped into someone's chest.

"Owh" I winced rubbing the top of my head.

"Kiara?" Mei Zou?

I looked up at him and back at the men who were noticing I was no longer inside. I grabbed onto Mei Zou's arm and dragged him with me,"Mr.Wang!" I yelled.

"Kiara what's going on!?"

I opened the door to the limo and pushed him inside, as I closed the door behind me once I entered,"Step on it" I demanded.

Mr.Wang nodded and did exactly as I said. He began to drive down the streets while I looked back nervously,"Sorry its just there's these guys following me."

"They're following you?" He questioned. He looked back as well. When seeing him look back I saw a reaction that had a look of realization,"What is it Mei Zou?"

He sighed,"Those are Si's body guards."

Now it all makes sense. His mom probably sent them to keep an eye on him and I. To report back if we were involved. This just got a lot more complicated.

——————————

After we arrived to my house, Mei Zou said he needed to show me something at Ximens house where Shancai was throwing a tantrum because Ximen was taking her friend on a date. So he thought I could calm her down.

He drove my red Mercedes while we were having small talk,"Are you gonna tell Si about the body guards?"

"No, telling him will only make things worse. I'll just have my body guards keep a look out and let them take actions" I answered, leaning back in the seat beside him.

"Your right. Si would act out harshly and put him and his mother in a difficult position" he said keeping his eyes on the road.

Yeah..it would.

When we later came to Ximens house with Mei Zou guiding me through the gigantic house. Ximen house reminded me of a nice wooden polished house beside the white walls. He had a more simple mansion with ancient China while mine was more marble floored with dark wooden furniture, and a bit of silver. Si's house reminded me of a more gold version of my place with all the chandeliers he had.

"She's in there" he pointed.

I raised my eyebrow about to take a step forward but I studied Mei Zou. He seemed somewhat nervous as I kept my eye on him,"You know I feel like your lying to me" I said crossing my arms.

He laughed,"Why would I be lying?"

I nodded,"Your right cause you'd know that if you lie to me I don't take that so easily. So tell me now, is Shancai really in there or not."

He sighed,"Okay she's not in there, but someone is. They're tied up."

I widened my eyes,"Tied up? Are they alright?"

He shook his head giving me a big look of concern,"We don't know who he is but we contacted your cousin and said you know him."

Oh god, could it be Nick? I hurried into the room he pointed to and I saw nothing but darkness. Gee I can't see a thing. I took small steps forward and used my hand to touch the wall to make sure I didn't fall.

"Hello?" I questioned,"Is someone in here?" That I actually know? I let myself detach from the wall and stepped more towards the middle of the room,"Hello—?"

I stopped when I heard the door close. I looked back at the door and without a second to spare I tripped over a body as I felt myself panic. I let out a high pitch scream and brought my arms to my face,"Please don't hurt me!" I suddenly blurted out screaming once more.

I shut my eyes and shook a little yet I calmed down when hearing the person mumble through the tape. My god Kiara, calm the fuck down.

I got up and crawled away from them. "Whose this?" I nervously asked. I'm such a idiot, how are they gonna answer if they have their mouth covered? I went over to the light switch fast and once I turned on the lights I couldn't help but scoff in disbelief,"Daoming Si?"