Gangs

"Shunping your here" his boss greeted.

I stared at him, begging him to help me.

Shunping forced his eyes away turning to his boss,"Why is Kiara tied up? This wasn't the plan when you told me to approach her."

What!?

Shunping began to make his way towards me but his boss immediately stopped him. I shook my head pleading.

"Shunping stop. What are you doing?"

The guys across the room scoffed,"Do you plan on betraying us?"

"Have you forgotten how our boss got his leg crippled?"

"Or how Daoming Si treated our boss in the past?"

Wait what? What drama am I missing? More importantly why am I involved with it? I didn't do anything!

Shunping lowered his head,"Of course not. Daoming Si doesn't deserve to be forgiven. Our boss's leg was crippled because of Daoming Si."

Whoa, what type of shit did Si do in the past?

I continued to struggle ignoring the men in the room. Shunping lied to me. He said he wanted to protect me like family.

Fucking bullshit lies that's what it is.

"Boss I want to talk to Kiara alone. Don't worry I won't let her go. I'm on your side."

"Sure. Don't take too long."

I lowered my head as the other men left the room with the boss. I glared seeing Shunpings pair of feet kneeling beside me.

His hands removed the duck tape from my mouth. I breathed in and out heavily. That actually feels good.
I turned to Shunping ready to spit on his face.

"You lied to me. You said your friends just wanted to talk. Not kidnap me!" I yelled in anger,"Fucking piece of shit. Your so lucky I'm not as hurt right now with you lying. It was a good thing that I was suspicious of you."

Shunping frowned,"I'm okay with you saying this stuff to me right now. If it makes you feel better."

I glared,"Answer me, Shunping. What the hell do they want from me?"

"I think boss wants to use you to deal with Daoming Si. Daoming Si crippled his leg. He needs to pay for it"

Great now I was dragged into more drama.

"When I was in highschool I didn't like to be in school. I didn't like to be with that stupid Zhibu at home even more. So I went out and did part time jobs but I also got into more trouble. I met boss later on at a bar. He helped me with my problems. He even convinced me to go back to school. And, then one day the arrogant guy, Daoming Si argued with boss at a bar. He said boss is a rascal and that he is useless. Boss and his men got mad and had a fight with Daoming Si. But Daoming Si went crazy and beat everyone up. He also broke boss's leg, and because of that everyone got arrested by the police, even Daoming Si. However, boss's leg would never ever recover."

Holy shit that was a lot to take in. I shut my eyes feeling a massive headache coming.

"Shouldn't Daoming Si take responsibility for it?" He questioned desperately.

I sighed reopening my eyes and shook my head at him,"Whatever happened between Si and your boss happened. I don't want to be involved in anymore of this bullshit that you forced me in when you purposefully approached me!"

"I don't understand. Why would you, someone whose beautiful and strong be with a bum like Daoming Si?"

A bum? Daoming Si?