Emotions are Screaming

"Hey, I know you!" A voice called out to me

I rose my head up from my knees seeing it was Si's fiancé walking up to me. I widened my eyes shocked, what was she doing here? Oh god I can't have her see me like this.

I quickly wiped my eyes, fanning myself to dry the tears so she wouldn't have suspicion of me crying. I stood up dusting the dirt off my skirt as she pointed at me with her sunglasses.

"Hey, your the girl who was at the Maple Hotel. See I knew I recognized you, your a famous model!" She said in realization. She pulled her phone out showing pictures of me when I lived in Paris and Singapore.

I nodded awkwardly,"My names Huang Kiara"

"Alright I'll remember that, I'm Xiaozi" she greeted back.

Why was she here? Was she here to see Daoming Si?

"I happened to be driving by Mindge University. So I came to visit" she said immediately answering my questions.

"Oh, your here to see Daoming Si..well he's in the cafeteria over there. Go on and follow the sign" I pointed trying to ignore the ache I felt soaring throughout my chest.

"Okay— Wait!" She called as I had already began to walk away. I sighed turning back around to her,"Don't you find Daoming Si weird?" She asked me,"How can a school produce such a weirdo?"

Now that I thought about it, I really did not want to talk with her about Si. It was making my morning sickness come back again.

"He might be from Mars" she went on. I ignored everything she was saying and stood there staring down at her shoes. I was trying to distract myself from the nausea that was coming over me.

God, why was I acting like this?

"Hello!?"

I jumped looking back at Xiaozi who crossed her arms at me,"Are you even listening?" She questioned confused.

I shook my head plastering a small smile on my face,"No, sorry, look I'm kinda busy and I think I have to go" I lied trying to walk away but Si's voice stopped me.

"Hey, Monkey, Why are you here?" He instantly questioned with the rest of F4 behind him.

Xiaozi glared walking up to him,"Speaking so rudely will decrease your lifespan, you know?"

I scoffed shaking my head,"Guess Si will be dying sooner than expected."

Si turned to me sadly, I guess he heard what I said.

"My names Xiaozi" she said but Si turned her attention to him again glaring,"I don't care what your name is. What are you doing here?"

"Thanks to you, I was in pain all day yesterday. Don't you care about me at all?" She asked.