Stay Awake

Kiara stormed into her room with Si following after her. The maids and body guards bowed toward their direction, yet the two paid no attention to them. When they came to her room, Si closed the door behind him as Kiara turned around to Si feeling so upset for herself,"I know what your gonna say and I'm sorry for not telling you about him. My first actual crush that was a total bust. It was just that it all was in the past and I thought that—"

"Hey, its okay, well kinda..but as much as I wanna beat the fuck out that guy, for treating you like that, I don't care. I care about us, and this moment" he assured, in his soft, soothing voice. He put his large hands on her burning cheeks that were cooling her down. Kiara leaned her head into his palms, feeling herself relax,"I love you" she said, before giving his hand a kiss.

He smiled, kissing her forehead in return,"I love you more."

Kiara chuckled,"What did I do to ever deserve you?"

He shrugged sheepishly,"I don't know, I question that everyday."

Kiara scoffed, shaking her head as small giggle erupted from her mouth,"Should we make a midnight snack?" She suggested,"I'm kinda hungry."

He nodded,"Okay, while watching a show?"

Kiara gave Si a knowing look,"Gossip Girl?"

Si grinned,"Lets go."

...

For the next couple of days, Kiara and Lei went out to eat with Daoming Si who decided to tag along. But Kiara had managed to drag them to a very expensive top branded clothing store in the grand mall since she remembered she had to go to a wedding sometime next month for Nicks cousin.

With the mention of him, where was he? They haven't talked ever since they agreed to not be together. The worst part is that, Kiara doesn't know whether or not he's back to his old self or is actually making a change. They were friends after all.

"Why exactly are we here?" Si questioned, snapping Kiara out of her thoughts.

Kiara turned around to them and gestured to the store,"I just realized that I have a wedding to go to back in Singapore. And I haven't picked a dress yet."

"Couldn't you have brought Shancai and Li Zhen with you?" Daoming Si slightly complained.

"Come on, it won't be that long" actually that was a lie, Kiara knew it herself that she was a very indecisive person,"Tell you what, if you guys come I'll take you both and buy you guys chocolate covered churros and ice cream" she offered.

"Ugh! Kiara all you make me do is eat. I swear I've gained five pounds since I've started dating you" Si whined causing Lei to laugh,"Well I like the food she gives me" Lei shrugged with a smile on his face.

Si scowled at Lei, slightly pushing his shoulder back.

"But I also make you work out with me" she argued, recently Kiara has been taking Si to gym with her. While he does basketball with some of her professional instructors, she does boxing or yoga.

Si sighed,"Your right, but fine we'll go. Only because it's you."

Kiara smiled, giving him a peck on the lips,"Thank you now let's go." When they walked into the store and were on the search for the dress. Least to say was that after three hours of looking, Kiara found nothing good. She had to make a reminder to come back here in case they brought new dresses to the store.

Luckily Si wasn't whining nor Lei since she bought the two food like promised. The three went to an art gallery in Shanghai since they promised to meet up, but Si decided to drag Kiara along. They came inside the place and sat with Mei Zou bringing tea to their sides by the servers.

Si handed the server her tea back since he remembered that she wasn't a big tea drinker and preferred coffee more.

When the boys noticed Ximen missing they thought little and waited. Kiara began to get bored that found herself falling asleep. She was fighting the urge to close her eyes but when hearing her friend Shancai she opened her eyelids confused.

"Oh, Shancai? And Xiaoyou? What you guys doing here? Not that I'm complaining" Kiara quickly assured.

"Mind if we sit with you guys?"

The boys shook their heads. Shancai and Xiaoyou sat together as Xiaoyou opened her mouth to explain herself,"I'm looking for Ximen."

Kiara's mouth formed an a,"o." Guess the things between them haven't been solved, Kiara sighed to herself.

"Well wait here for him" Shancai said to her. Kiara nodded agreeing.

But with time passing more it was getting harder to stay awake, even with Shancai's company. It was getting worse, especially now that it was past midnight. Kiara lightly patted her cheeks in attempt to stay awake. She hated that they didn't sell coffee here, she groaned.

"Hey you three!" Shancai scolded suddenly. Kiara looked to the boys, seeing that they were all on their phones.

Gee, I didn't realize how empty this place had gotten, there's not that many people here other than us, Kiara thought.

"It's past midnight, contact your friend!"

"Lei call him" Si said, who was leaned back into the couch,

"Mei Zou call him, ask the bar if he's there" Lei said,

"I already did. The bar said he's not there" Mei Zou replied.

Shancai then turned to her tired friend with a pleading look. Kiara stared at Shancai, oh gee, she rubbed her eyes,"Okay, Okay, I'll help."Kiara yawned,

She looked to her boyfriend and snatched his phone out of his hands,"Yah, Daoming Si, call him. It's past midnight now, it's late, do you realize how tired we all might be? Give your friend a damn phone call."

"Okay, Okay, I'll call, don't be so mad" he said, lightly patting her back, while taking his phone away from her hands.

He pulled out Ximens contact and dialed his phone, but it led straight to voicemail. Where is Ximen? And why was he not here? Kiara swore that once she laid on eyes on the boy she would throw a punch at his perfectly symmetrical face.

"Try texting him" Kiara said.

Si nodded, pulling the phone to his face, sending him a voice message,"Ximen, it's past midnight. You're still not here. What's going on? Listen, we won't leave here, until you get here. And if you don't arrive here we can't be friends anymore because Kiara will beat us up with her not getting enough sleep" Si then began to make fake sobbing sounds that made Kiara glare at him,"We will all be dead. See you in the next life" he then pressed send, looking to Kiara who gave him an unamused look.

"Is that good enough?"

Kiara pushed his head back, scoffing.

"Hey! Why did you do that? I did what you told me to do" he whined.

Kiara ignored him as she pulled her knees to her chest, yawning.

"Are you tired?" Si questioned.

Kiara felt tempted to reply back with sarcasm but she felt no energy to do so,"Come here" He softy said, Kiara turned to Si who was gesturing her to come to his side. She yawned, nodding. She didn't feel the energy to argue that she was perfectly fine so she scooted closer to him, as he brought her into his arms, letting her head rest on his chest.

Soon she found herself drifting off to a slumber. She didn't wake up til she felt someone shaking her body a bit, making her stir up a little,"What?" She questioned, not bothering to open her eyes.

"Ximen came, Xiaoyou's with her" Si said, lifting her up from the couch. Kiara opened her eyes to see Shancai, Mei Zou, and Lei walking out the door.

"So can we go home now?" Kiara asked, blinking a bit to adjust her vision.

Si smiled nodding,"Yeah we can. Come on."