You Don't Want Me?

Last night I didn't sleep well. It felt odd having some empty space when all I could think about was Daoming Si and how his arm would be wrapped around me like a vine.

I went to the bathroom and splashed cold water on my face before getting dressed. I lazily put on black high waisted jeans with a knitted white sweater. I left my hair in curls before heading to meet Thomas, where we agreed to meet each other near China town before he led me to Daoming Si's place.

The walk together wasn't awkward. It was just silent because all I could do is feel nervous on what could happen. I had to remind myself that if things got bad, I could call him.

"We're here" he said. I looked around seeing that we had been following this reserved path this entire time. Right in front of us was a bricked wall with white gates in between them.

"Are you sure he lives here?" I asked, turning my head to him.

Thomas nodded,"Yeah, I'll go with you inside if you want."

No, this was something I had to do on my own,"Its Fine, I can go by myself" I assured.

"Okay, I'll wait for you out here then."

"Thank you, Thomas" I said, he smiled back at me mouthing your welcome.

The gates then automatically opened. I exhaled deeply through my nose and walked through the gates, walking toward Si's mansion.

This is what I want, I reminded myself. This is why I came to London, because we promised each other to fight for each other strongly. But I was panicking. Why was I? This is what I wanted, I reminded myself yet again. This panicking feeling was beginning to suffocate me.

When I approached the front door after walking the long trail, there were two bodyguards staring straight ahead with cold stone expressions. I opened my mouth to speak but the doors suddenly opened. I looked ahead seeing Mrs.Yu.

"Mrs.Yu?" I gasped.

Mrs.Yu smiled at me as I walked up the porch steps and brought her into a hug I didn't realize I needed til now.

"Kiara, your here" she said,

I nodded,"I am."

I released her from the hug. Mrs.Yu showed a emotion I couldn't quite read,"You look paler than your usual tan self. You've lost some weight. Was it a bad trip?"

"You could say that" I sighed,"Where is he?" I asked. I wanted to see him. I needed to see him. He left without even warning me.

"He's inside."

I bit my lower lip,"Can I see him?"

Mrs.Yu gestured over to the hall,"Come with me."

With the doors closing behind me, I followed her down the halls. I swallowed my salvia. I took a deep breath. I wanted to repeat but I couldn't show how I really felt. It's like I'd be giving someone the satisfaction of seeing me like this.

With a door that was wide open, Mrs.Yu didn't open her mouth, only motioning me to go inside. This was his room? I nodded, thanking her as I went to go stand at the doorway. Yet she stopped me when she grabbed my arm,"Kiara whatever happens you must be strong."

"I will" I respond back, yet when saying those words I felt something in my gut telling me to not trust myself. I ignored the feeling. Mrs.Yu then let go of my arm. I didn't see where Mrs.Yu left to but my thoughts about her vanished as I saw him sitting on his bed when I stood in front of his room.

His room was different from the one back in China. This one was more smaller, with a tan white themed. Everything was bright colors with the white. He was the only one who wore dark colors.