F4

Sometimes running away isn't the best option

Sometimes running away isn't the best option. But what can you do when your desperate enough for a change?

"Ready for the day Ms.Huang?" My limo driver questioned.

I brushed my long black hair back giving my driver that I now learned the name of Mr.Wang a little smile.

"I'm never ready. But you have to show others that you are to convince them to show you have power"

Mr.Wang smiled with his eyes showing his wrinkles,"Always smart with words Ms.Huang"

Just then he smoothly pulled to the curb just as we discussed. I exited the car ready to walk away but Mr.Wang whistled catching my attention.

"Your father wants you to call him during your lunch hour Ms.Huang. He complained on how you didn't call him after school" he explained, through the open window.

I nodded assuringly,"I'll call him"

I walked fast to the school thinking hard of how my fresh start could be affected.

The past can't be changed. But I can try and hide it from others. I can act like my life isn't hanging on a cliff. That's the most I can do. I can't let the mysterious NY who knows everything about my unwanted past get to me.

It's the only way.

When I came to school everyone wore white and black since today we had to be presentable for the special school guests.

So I too wore a way over sized white formal button up shirt that it reached to my mid thighs. I wrapped a small mini black belt around my waist clothing it as if it were a dress.

Going to my fashion and criminal classes lunch seemed to come by faster as everyone stormed in the hallways rushing to the cafeteria.

I blew a raspberry wondering where Shancai and Quinhe were. Along with Li Zhen. Were they in the cafeteria as well?

Gripping to the strap of my backpack I decided to call my Dad. I walked away down the halls to a more private area for people not hear.

"Hello?"

Who was this?

I raised an eyebrow,"Hi I'm looking for Huang Baogem."

"And who you might be" the women scoffed.

Was this stranger giving me attitude?

"I'm his daughter. You know Kiara Huang. Now who you might be?" I snapped back.

The women gasped as her voice began to shake nervously,"I'm sorry Ms.Huang. I didn't know you were— I'm at your fathers house and he's taking a shower."

Now things began to click. I bit my bottom lip hard with a curse escaping under my breath,"Be sure to tell my Dad then that I called."

I immediately hung up and wanted to slam my phone to the ground. But I couldn't do that. I couldn't show the fact that my Dad was possibly having an affair with some women.