Listen To Your Heart

I tiredly sat in the makeup room with my personal stylists who I haven't seen in a long while were working on my hair and makeup for the shoot.

Mira was in the room next to me getting ready for a different shoot since she was going to be the cover of it her shoot was going to take longer. While I was going to be in it for a couple of pages, talking about how I've been doing with my life, and college, and of course fashion.

Right now my personal stylist was giving me a very natural look with minimum makeup for the first interview. I yawned about to take a sip of my coffee but stopped when I saw my phone ringing on the makeup table.

I grabbed it and answered, seeing it was Lei,"Hey Lei what's up?"

"Hey Kiara I need you to do me a favor"

I straightened my posture nodding,"Yeah, of course what's the favor?"

"Turn off your phone for 48 hours starting now."

I raised my eyebrow,"Is this a type of challenge?"

"Just trust me on this."

I sighed,"Alright, alright. In that case I'm hanging up. Bye!" I hung up wondering what the promise was exactly about but shrugged, turning off my phone and shoved it into my bag, focusing my attention on the tv.

————————————

When my first look was done I then had to get a more heavier makeup be put on as I sat in this very aesthitic living room that had red lights shining down with some fluffy feathers from a ripped pillow around. I posed for about 20 minutes before going straight into a interview, continuing the process for the rest of the day.

We halfway got done with the photo shoot that the staff gave Mira and I a hotel to stay in. I went straight to sleep and didn't bother eating as we again continued the process the next day.

I turned my phone on and texted Lei where I was at for him to pick me up soon since my part for the upcoming magazine was done.

I gave Mira a bag of McDonald's before leaving since Lei had arrived shortly after I had texted him. I greeted him with a tired smile as we now walked side by side in the streets of China.

We didn't really say much, considering on how tired I was. I insisted he gave me a piggy bag ride for not bringing a car. So he obeyed and carried me as I found myself drifting off to a slumber.

I put my head on his shoulder and completely forgot where I was until I heard someone yell my name, startling me that I almost fell off of Lei's back but Lei pulled me towards him fast.

I yawned, rubbing my eyes, noticing it was Daoming Si who had yelled my name. Whoa Si? What's he doing here?

I hopped off of Lei's back and noticed that we were at a bus station, with the sky grey and the ground wet from all the rain.

"Don't go. Don't go with Lei" Si began, as I took in his appearance noticing he was wearing a suit and tie with his hair natural.

What is he talking about? Lei and I were just gonna go get food..

"Don't leave me" he begged.

I felt something in me shatter, when I saw him like this. I felt tempted to give in but I shook my head,"No, we have to move on. You were moving on perfectly fine when you were with your ex fiancé."

"Si, Kiara has already made up her mind" Lei said,"Why should she stay with you?"

Was this really part of the plan? Why did this feel all too real though?

"Screw her choice! Kiara I don't care about anyone else. I can't live without you" he pleaded taking a extra step towards me but I shook my head stepping back with tears watering up my eyes,"Please don't make this harder than it has to be" I said with my voice slightly cracking.

"I can't I'm sorry, I'm not giving up on us. My life has no meaning without you" he went on,"When I'm awake your all I think of. When I'm in my dreams I still see you. I can only think of one thing. I can't live without you"

I shook my head again, biting down on my trembling lip,"You said you wanted us to be apart. You made that final decision."

"I know what I said and it was a mistake. Kiara I've always done what I wanted to before. But I don't know what to do anymore. Please tell me what to do for me to continue loving you?" He asked,

He did want me..but was it going to be right for us to stay together? This Lei and I plan, but it hurt so much.

"Daoming Si if your love brings problems for Kiara, are you sure that you will make her happy?" Lei questioned.

I quickly looked away, as the single drop of my test trembled down my cheek.

The bus is here..

As I was about to take a forward step Si voice stopped me,"Kiara! You know your the only one meant for me. Trust me. I'll definitely make you happy" god it hurt to see Si like this, to see him begging, he's not like this.

I felt the boys eyes on me,"Kiara whatever decision you make, I'll support you no matter what" Lei assured.

Thank you Lei..

I felt my breathing increase, that I put my hand to my chest praying I wasn't going to get a panic attack right now.

I—I can't handle this, not right now. I took a step forward and hurried inside the bus, tossing in some money for Lei and I.

I held onto the pole of the bus and leaned my hot head against the cool metal unable to control the amount of tears that were falling down,"Are you alright Kiara?" Lei questioned as the bus began to move.

I could hear him, running and screaming my name, trying to catch up.

I shook my head turning to Lei,"No, I'm not okay, this was the whole part of the plan, and yet I'm the one who back down. I know I love him, and I would always go to him but—"

"What's stopping you? You just said you love him"

"Yeah but—" then I realized it. Lei seemed to noticed I had that look as he nodded,"You've always expressed that you love him but you never once have said the word love to or about him."

I widened my eyes as I no longer could hear Si's voice yelling my name. I looked over at the window and panicked,"S—Stop the bus. Stop the bus!" I begged to the bus driver.

The driver did and I hurried to the door but Lei grabbed my arm from behind stopping me. I turned to him,"Lei..I have to give this a try."

"Are you sure about this?"

I nodded,"I am." I quickly got off the bus, and ran down the street.

Daoming Si where are you?

When I jogged down the street I noticed here he was on the ground with tears running down his face.

"Daoming Si!" I yelled,"Daoming Si!" I jogged down to him and once I was a few feet away I shook my head upset,"Do you know dangerous that was back there? And sitting here on the street is worse. What were you thinking?" I snapped, ignoring my wet face.

Si slowly stood up and stared at me with amazement almost. He walked up to me and was about to bring me into his arms but suddenly I was pulled back.

I jumped scared turning to the two men. Cops? Why are they holding me like this? I didn't do anything wrong,"Huang Kiara you've been reported as a missing person."

I widened my eyes,"W—What?"

"Come along lets bring you to the station"

I glanced at Si who gave me a sorry look.

"I'm not missing! Yah let go of me!" I yelled as they pushed me into the backseat and drove away,"Who the hell reported me as a missing person!?"

"Someone by the name of.."

"Daoming Si."

Right there I faced palm myself.