show me

Jeongguks hand wasnt gushing blood per say. More like steadily trickling. Taehyung ran down the stairs.

"What happened??!!!" He said running to Jeongguk and gently craddling his hand.

"Disagreement with the wall. I taught him. Ssssss ah." Tae starts pressing lightly around his knuckles. You dont grow up with Jin and not pick up a bit of medical knowledge.

"Jeongguk do you know what a boxers break is?" He looked up under his eyelashes. Temporarily stunning Jeongguk.

"Uh.. Um.. No." He shook his head more to refocus than anything.

"Its when you break a knuckle and the bone in your hand from an impact. Do you know how they reset that?" Jeongguk just shook his head. "Usually the push on the hand until its realined and put a cast on it. Guess what you cant do with a cast on your dominant hand."

"Fuckin anything!" Jeongguk growled.

"Right, we should go to the hospital."Taehyung started walking back up the stairs.

"Really? I wanted to hang out with you today." Jeongguk was whinning a little he will admit it.

"Oh good.. We will be together at the hospital!"

Jeongguk sighed and fallowed Taehyung up the stairs hand wrapped in an old face cloth. Im going to beat Jimin for ruining my day!!

They didnt bother calling the more grown up grown ups. Neither of them wanted to deal with Jin freaking out or Namjoon silently judging his brothers temper. Jeongguk was relieved when he shot Nam a text and he didnt freak.. Too much.

Jeongguk was laying on the bed Taehyung sat in the plastic feeling chair holding an icepack on Jeongguks had so he could try to relax.

"Ok .. Mr. Jeon? Xray time!" The nurse came in carrying a peice of paper. "Your boyfriend has to wait in the waiting room." Jeongguk looked at Taehyung and waited for him to correct the nurse but he didnt. He stood up and kissed Guks forehead.

"See you in a bit. Behave." Taehyung teased with a wink.

"Don't i always?" Jeongguk smirked while being pushed away in a wheelchair.