gym bunny

Jeongguk and Taehyung got up early having been lazy most of saturday.

"Want to hit the gym?" Jeongguk asked throwing on some of his favorite puma stuff.

"Do i want to what?" Taehyung asked smiling.

"I haven't been in a few days. And while i dont mind working out here almost naked and getting a show afterwards. I really need to get a run in and some weights." Jeongguk couldnt explain why he loved working out. He just liked how he felt afterward. It didnt hurt that he liked how his body looked too.

"Can i wear some of your fancy workout clothes?" Tae asked even though he had no plans to actually workout.. At all.

"Yeah. Its all black and white though."

"You have very specific taste in clothes Kookie." Tae laughed.

"Everything matches." Jeongguk shrugged.

They made their way to the gym. Both wearing an array of puma gear holding hands.

"Wait. I want a picture of you." Taehyung jumped in front of him as Jeongguk tried to cover his face with his coat.

"Damn. Youre too fast." He laughed grabbing Tae and tucking him under the side of his coat.

They walked inside to a nearly empty gym. Jeongguk walked up to the desk and scanned his pass and told the drooling lady he needed to pay for his guest to which she waved him off giggling. Tae lifted his eyebrow at how flirty she acted.

"Always like that for you?" Tae asked when Jeongguk approached him.

"Like what?" Jeongguk looked actually confused.

"Nevermind." Tae laughed following his boyfriend to a locker room. Flashes of his fantasy distracted him.

"Not yet baby." Jeongguk breathed against his ear. "After."

A shiver ran through Taehyung as he followed Jeongguk back out of the locker room toward a row of treadmills.

"Here sweetness." He said snapping Taehyung out of his daze. "I will set it for walking."

"How long?"

"About an hour and a half." Jeongguk smiled chewing on his lip.

"Is that what you usually do?" Tae was on to him. His little ticks that told him if he was doing something half way.

"No i usually do maybe 15 or 30 minutes longer. Depends on how i feel." He shrugged like a 2 hour run was just normal.

"I can walk for 2 hours Kookie. If you want do your full 2 hours."

"Ok well that will push us into around 9. Then i will be another hour. Then locker room fun" he winked." Is that ok?" Jeongguk rubbed his neck with one hand and set his speed with his other.

"Yeah. But i demand breakfast at some point." Tae crossed his arms.

"That works for me. I will be starving after this." He reached out his hand and helped Tae onto the treadmill then pressed start.