Bachelor Party?

"So how was the cabin?" Hoseok asked batting his eyebrows. "We couldnt listen in because Jin yelled at us."

"Ew Little seok!" Jin hit his shoulder.

"What!? They like that!" Hoseok argued and Jimin smacked the back of his head.

"Its nice. I still kind of feel bad for taking up so much space." Tae said petting Yeontan.

"It's your wedding!" Yoongi scoffed.

"Youre so cute. Can we come see it?" Lisa asked.

"Yeah! Its cute! We should have a bachelor party!" Tae said excitedly.

"Um what?" Guk asked raising an eyebrow.

"Party! Hyungie pllleeeaasseeee!" Tae held up Tannie and pouted. "Please Papa! Appa wants a party."

"Dont use our son against me!" Jeongguk chuckled.

Tae didnt listen as he made small whiney noises and batted at Jeongguks arm using Yeontans tiny paws.

"Fine angel. Party." Jeongguk sighed shaking his head.

"Yes!" Tae and Lisa shouted.

"How do you plan on making this work? Theres no cell service here." Namjoon asked rubbing Jins arms trying to warm him up.

"Ask someone?" Tae said standing and walking toward the front desk.

"Sweetness." Jeongguk stumbled out of his seat following Tae. "You dont speak a lot of english."

"So.."

"Hello sir can i help you?"

"Hi." Tae stands there and thinks for a moment. "Est-ce que vous parlez français?"

Jeongguk looks at him wide eyed.

"Ah.. Oui. Je parle français."

Tae smiles and claps his hands." Est-ce que vous parlez coréen?" He asks hopefully.

"Je suis désolé, ne parle pas coréen. Mais..." The man holds up a finger and picks up the phone. Jeongguk is still standing there with his mouth hanging open.

"Hyungie close your mouth." Tae whispers.

"You speak french? We went to France you didnt speak french!" He sqeaks.

"I learned while i was there. Just a few things. Perfect recall hyungie." He smirks booping Guks nose.

"Sexy."

"Kookie!" Tae blushes when the man behind the desk smirks. "That word is basically the same in english you ass!"

"Hes my fiancée." Jeongguk says in english as he wraps Tae in his arms.

"Yes sir, he is very handsome."

"I dont know if i should tip you for that." Jeongguk smiles.

"You tipped me yesterday sir. I think a hundred dollars is plenty."

Jeongguk smiled and pulled out his wallet slapping another hundred on the counter between them. "I like unselfish people."

"Jeongguk!" Tae scolds.

"Hes helpful and said you are handsome." Tae blushed more lifting Jeongguks sweater to hide his face.

"Hey Rose!" The man says as a pretty korean girl walks up to the desk.

"Sup Marc?"

"These men require someone who speaks Korean." He smiles to Tae. "Je vous souhaite une bonne journée."