dark room(more top tae)

"Kookie." Tae asks when the door shuts and everything is shrouded in darkness. Hes been in here before of course but never with all the lights off. What if he knocks something over and they die from inhalation.

"Its ok baby." He feels Guks breath on his ear.

"Is there anything in here that if i bump it we die?"

"No sweetness i put all that away when people came over. Namjoon is a menace." Guk chuckled wrapping his arms around Taes waist.

"How can you be so relaxed without being able to see what you might hit?" He asked spinning in Jeongguks arms and clumsily reaching out to touch his face. He felt Jeongguks hand close around his as he kissed his fingers.

"Im use to being in here. Its layed out the same as the one at my parents and at the gallery. So its like muscle memory."

"And just grabbing me unseeing without jabbing me in the eye, is that muscle memory too?" He smiles even though Jeongguk cant see his face.

"I can see your body in my head. Ive spent hours memorizing every inch of you. If i knew anatomy like you do i could probably identify every part right now."

"Hmm." Tae says raising their joined hands and taking Jeongguks between his. He touched Jeongguks fingers to his face. "Frontal bone." He smiled running Guks fingers into his hair. " about here is the coronal suture where the two main bones of the skull connect. Parietal bone. Occipital. Temporal. Zygomatic arch. Zygomatic. Sphenoid. In your eye socket you have the ethmoid and lacrimal. Nasal bone. Maxilla. Mandible. There are more in the nose too."

"So those are all the bones that just formed so perfectly to make you so beautiful."

Tae blushed under Guks hand that now rested along his jaw.

"Is there a clinical term for lips baby?" Tae felt his warm breath against his lips.

"Um.. The ..umm.. Labium superius oris and Labium inferior oris." He licked his lips waiting for Guk to touch him.

"Mm thats so interesting." He felt Jeongguks lips finally touch his and groaned. Guk grasped both his wrists and rested them on his shoulders knowing Tae was nervous of accidentally hitting him. Once they were there though Tae pulled him into his body.

"Do you want to put on the safelight?" Jeongguk asked while his fingers ran along his arms.

"The red one?" Guk hummed a yes. "Seems sexy." Tae giggled.

"Youre in here. Automatically makes the room sexier."

"Smooth as ever." He laughed and felt Jeongguk stretch hitting a switch on the way illuminating the room red. Tae watched Jeongguks features as he smiled at him.

"Beautiful as ever." Jeongguks hand returned to Taes face. "I have seen this face so much in this light recently."

"Stop taking so many pictures of me." Tae smiles as Guks hands start to wander lower.

"Never."

Jeongguk slowly starts to unbutton Taes shirt. Skimming his fingers against Taes skin sending the tingle of arousal to his whole body. Tae gasps lightly when Guk untucks his shirt and continues to remove it.