interview

He leans over Tae who sits across from a woman in a booth.

"Sweets for my sweetness." He kisses Taes temple before he sits down.

"You guys are adorable." Han-yoon says. "Do you mind if i record this and write notes?"

"Fine with me." Tae smiles and he juat stares at his face for a moment.

"Uh yeah me too!" He shakes his head trying to focua but for aomw reason Tae looks more beautiful today. If thats possible.

"Well first question is the obvious, howd you meet?"

"Go ahead baby. You tell it better." Jeongguk sits back against the booth and slings his arm behind Tae.

"Because i remember it and you were too drunk to?" Tae chuckles.

"Mm interview baby." Jeongguk whispers.

"He was nervous. When i moved here to start the pre-med program my new dorm mate brought me with him to meet up with his dance friends. Jeongguk was there. He may have drank a little." Tae looked back at him and he was caught staring making Tae blush.

Unthinking Guk brushed his thumb across the slightly pink skin.

"He flirted pretty freely until he had to leave. It wasnt until the next day we found out that my best friend from high school is engaged to his brother and we had both sent desperate who is this guy pictures to them."

"We had dinner with them that night. Much less alcohol. Sorry Eomma! And were pretty inseperable from there." Jeongguk smiled running his fingers in Taes long hair on the nape of his neck.

"That sounds like fate."   Han-yoon smiled at them.

"Id like to think so but Tae has a scientific mind so he doesnt believe in fate."

"You make me sound cold." Tae laughed. "I believe in chance. We met by chance. But its a miraculous thing is it not? To find someone who will love and protect and you were connected all this time unknowingly. We werent ready before now but things clicked because we met at the perfect time."

"You described fate sweetness." He laughed poking Taes cheek.

"Whats it like being with someone who has found success so young?"

"Hes amazing. Im in awe of him pretty constantly. He manages two increasingly demanding jobs and still comes home and does his work for school. Let me tell you something! Business law is boring!" Tae says animatedly.