Future

"Dr. Jeon!" Taehyung turned around quickly and saw Jin running to him.

"Hyung? Whats wrong?"

"Jimin is on his way here. I thought youd want to have one of us there but i have an emergency appendectomy."

"Is he ok!?" Taehyung handed the tablet to the nurse and started walking toward the emergency department.

"Yoongi said he fell in his practice studio at home. He heard him scream."

"Hows the swelling?"

"Tae, sweetie, we are the only doctors." Jin chuckled.

"Right." Tae nodded.

"How much longer until youre shift ends?" Jin asked as the walked quickly through the halls.

"That was my last patient of the day. I was putting in my final notes for Dr. Mun."

"Good."

They seperated when they reached a fork in hall Tae promising to come up and let him know how he was.

When he reached emergency he asked the nurse if there was a Min Jimin and she shook her head gaping a little.

He never understood the shocked stares he got from nurses and patients. Jeongguk told him it was because he was so handsome. He blushed uncontrolably but still didnt quite believe him.

"Tae!"

"Oh my god Yoongi hyung!" He ran up to Yoongi who was carrying a seemingly crying Jimin. "Minnie?"

"Hes an idiot who needs to put me down." Jimin laughed at his husband.

"Not a chance! You screamed so loud! What if limping injures you more?"

"Um.. I mean everyone has a different pain threshold Yoongi hyung but Hes laughing. I doubt it's broken." Tae tried not to laugh with him as he led them to a bed.

"Dr. Jeon?" A timid nurse came up behind him.

"Yes?"

"Did you need an assist?"

"Oh no. Hes not one of my regular patients. Hes a special case. Thank you though." Tae smiled and the nurse turned red.

"What was that about?" Yoongi asked with his usual suspicious glare.

"I let very few nurses place ivs in my patients because of the severe nature of the cases i generally have. She is one of them. Assumed Jimin needed an Iv, Which you dont."

"I think he meant to googly eyes thing." Jimin laughed as Tae scoffed at him.

"I hardly understand that myself. Kookie says its because im handsome." Tae blushed a little and shook his head. "Where does it hurt minnie?"

"My ankle." Jimin sighed and grabbed Yoongis hand.

"I have to poke it a bit." He gave an apologetic smile as Jimin sucked in a breath and let it out slowly as he nodded.