Language barrier

"Hawaii!!!" Hoseok yelled as he stepped out of the plane onto the steps leading to the tarmac.

"I think they know where they live Hoseok dear." Eomma said patting his shoulder.

"I know!" Hoseok laughed grabbing Lisas hand and helping her down the steps of the private plane theyd taken.

"Kookie." Tae grumbled.

"Baby." Jeongguk teased grabbing his backpack.

"My bag is heavy." He whined.

"Give it." He held out his hand and took the bag from him. "Give it." He repeated.

"I did." Tae said sleepily.

"I meant your hand. The steps are steep sweetness and youre half asleep. Dr. Park isnt coming until next week." He chuckled waiting for Taes hand.

"Thank you Hyungie." Tae smiled with his eyes half closed leaning heavily into Guks arm.

"Oh my god if i dont marry someone like that Appa i dont want to get married. Jeonggukkie oppa is so nice to Taetae oppa." Taes sister said trailing behind them toward the door.

"Easy when Tae is basically perfect. Who would want to mess that up." Jeongguk winked at Eun-jun.

"Eunnie. Grab my shoulder so you dont fall either." Tae said stopping Guk before he started going down the steps.

"Oh what about me!? Hyung! Carry me!" Gyu joked.

"Hop on kid!" Guk chuckled.

"Oh crap! Someone just called Jeongguk hyung. I am offically old!" Jin joked wiping a fake tear from his eye.

"What are you talking about? Tae calls him hyung all the time!" Jimin scoffed.

"He does, does he?" Taes mother asked. "Why would he do that?"

"Its a sex thing." Tae said still half asleep.

"Tae!" Guk stopped walking and his whole face turned red. Taes eyes widdened.

"Who did i just say that to?" Tae silently prayed that he hadnt said it outloud.