domestic bliss

"House warming party this weekend hyungie." Tae says skipping into their new room.

"Just the gays and straight couple?"

"Nope. I invited yugs and told him to bring someone and that jackson guy from your dance group... Class?"

"Class." Jeongguk chuckles.

"Right and he said hed bring someone and i invited two of my friends from the premed program. Thats it i think." He sits on the edge of the bed and hands Jeongguk his phone.

"Whats this sweetness?"

"Food. A list of food i need for me and Jinnie Hyungie to cook for the party." Tae looks at him with pleading eyes and Jeongguk just smiles reaching to his bedside table and opening his wallet.

"Here." He pulls out a black credit card. "Keep it. Has your name on it anyway."

"Sorry .. What?" Tae says examining the card that does indeed have his name on it.

"Listen.. Dont flip! Its emergency money. Like.. I dunno. I got a flat tire and need a tow or something."

"Whats the limit on this?" Tae says quirking an eyebrow and holding up the card between his fingers.

"Um.. Its .. It doesnt have one Tae." Taehyung hands the card back to him. "What?" Guk asks confused.

"Nope. I dont want it .. Why does it have my name on it?"

"Ah see its so they dont give you a hard time when you try to use it. I called the credit card company and just had them issue you one but the bill goes to me. So.. Taehyung what are you doing?"

Tae digs through his backpack and pulls out his bank book.

"I want to show you something." He sits back on the bed. "This is how much i have saved over the past 6 years." He holds up the bank book showing him the 16,910,850.00 won (15000usd) which is his life savings.

"Ok.. Thats awesome sweetness. I know you worked really hard for this."

"I did. And i know you work hard for your money too. So stop throwing it at me." He chuckles letting Jeongguk know hes at least in a good mood.

"Im not. Im not trying to." Jeongguk sighs and rubs his neck harshly. "I worry about you and i want to buy you all the things and make your life easy and... Im sorry if i keep going overboard."