sweet things turn sour

*warning for assault.. Sorry i keep fucking with Taehyung😢*

Tae parked his car on the 3rd level of the garage. He was nervous visiting Jeongguks office today. Even though he knew Namjoon had made Bogum take the next two days off. He knew something happened yesterday. He knew that Jeongguk was worried. Hed said as much this morning.

Tomorrow was one of Taes busier days and he wouldnt be able to slip away for any amount of time. Fridays were always exhausting.

So here he was at lunch dutifully ignoring Jeongguks instructions to have valet park his car when he visits and walk up with someone.

"Mr. Kim. How are you today?" Jiwoo smiled as he placed a sandwich on her desk.

"Im good. How is he?" He asked worried hed bring his sour mood from yesterday.

"He seems good today." She said brightly. "Mr. Jeon, Mr. Kim to see you."

"You like doing that because he doesnt know which one right?" He smirked at her.

"I have no idea what you mean." She smiled back with feigned innocence making Tae laugh. She grabbed her sandwich and stood up. "Tell him i went to lunch?"

"Sure thing." He held out his hand and she gave him a high fived before he walked into the office.

"Baby?" Jeongguk questioned. "She does that on purpose." He grumbled making Tae laugh again.

"She went to lunch." He smiled walking toward Jeongguks desk.

"Did she now?"

"She probably assumed i was capable of more than i am after last night." He chuckled sitting down.

"Well you did ask for sweaty and manly." Jeongguk smiled.

"And you delivered." He smiled shyly. "How the whole u.s. thing going?"

"Slowly." Jeongguk groaned and pulled out a folder. "Come here kitten." He patted his lap.

Tae got up and rounded the desk sitting on Guks legs.

"There are different laws. Taxes and visas. So everyone going over needs to understand the language or we need interpreters. The studio is being set up by american workers. Nam deals with most of that. Why hes been testy lately. Takes his time away from studio work."

Tae hummed listening carefully as Jeongguk explained the challenges he was facing with setting everything up and following all the international laws for workers and work visas and Tae looked over the entire folder of paper work quietly.

"You have a visa misfiled here." Tae said showing Jeongguk the paper.

"What?"

"You.. You have this guys visa misfiled. It will expire before hes set to come back."

"Taehyung how.."

"Perfect recall. I read fast too." He shrugged.

"I have an entire department that missed this." Jeongguk groaned.