christening the office

"Taehyung.. Wait.. Baby." Jeongguk tries to get away while Taehyung kisses his neck.

"Hyungiiieeee!" Tae whines in his lap.

"I have to lock my office door and shut the blinds baby." He chuckles trying to stand again.

"No fun!" Tae pouts. He kisses his pouty bottom lip and picks him up placing him on his desk.

"Yeah well i cant get fired but i can get yelled at by Nammy and Appa. So while the idea of someone walking in is super hot, id rather spare myself the lecture." He walks to the door and opens it. "Ji-Woo. Can you just hold my calls and everything so i can have lunch real quick.. Err .. For a while."

"Of course Mr. Jeon." Jeongguks assistant says.

"Thanks." Jeongguk locks the door and draws the blinds. "I cant believe you changed to look softer for this." Jeongguk chuckles looking at Tae.

"Just my shirt." Tae giggled touching his chest.

"Ugh youre so sexy in whatever you wear baby. Its amazing i get a damn thing done." Jeongguk sits back in his chair and slides up inbetween Taes legs. He lets his hands run up his thighs.

"Look whos talking. You look so good. Like a korean Christian Grey!" Tae slips his fingers into Jeongguks hair and tugs. "You should kiss me now."

"Hell yeah i should." Jeongguk grabs the back of Taes neck as he stands between his legs. Tae hands fall to his sides and he looks up at Jeongguk as he towers over him now. "My beautiful angel." He whispers before he kisses him slowly.

Tae moans into his mouth. "Fuck me on your desk Mister Jeon." Tae feels him smirk against his lips.

"Marking all my desks so i only think of you when im trying to work?"

"Hell yeah i am." Tae says pushing harder into the kiss while pulling off Jeongguks suit jacket. "Is this room soundproof?"

"Never asked." Jeongguk says kissing down Taes neck. "Lets test it." He tugs the hair on the nape of Taes neck making him groan loudly as he sucks on his neck. 

He stands Taehyung up. "Pants kitten."

"Mine or yours." Tae chuckles.

"Yours." He grunts sitting back in his chair while adjusting his pants.

"What now Mister Jeon?" Taes asks stepping out if his pants.