everyone likes surprises?

It had been months. 3 to be exact. 3 months he had hated himself for ruining the best thing he would ever have.

Jin and Namjoon had worked through it. They had a rough month or so. Jin was very careful around Jeongguk. When Guk asked about Tae and how he was doing Jin would just shake his head.

"I cant talk about that with you Jeongguk. I cant be in the middle of that."

He understood. His relationship was on the line. He needed to make it through this with Namjoon and being in that position, choosing between his best friend and his boyfriends brother, that wouldnt fix what Jeongguk had broken.

He got his cast off. He kept the piece Taehyung had drawn on. Luckily he only felt minor discomfort sometimes. Sometimes hed push himself until it hurt just to feel something because other than that he felt hallow.

Dance was hard. Seeing Jimin was hard. He didnt talk to him much. Stopped going on outtings with the group of friends from dance. He focused on school and photography. He went back to keeping to himself. Waving at people who knew him but never really talked to anyone.

"Its been three months Jeongguk. You hardly come here anymore!" Namjoon was worried and it laced every word.

"Im sorry." Guk said quietly.

"Dont be sorry. Be a person again. Youre just going through the motions you arent actually living anymore."

"What? i go to class. My grades went up. I stay at my dorm because mom and dad pay for me to have a single." That wasnt true. He stayed because every time he was here he thought of Taehyung. It was hard enough dreaming of him every damn night.

"It never stopped you from stealing the guest room." Namjoon sat next to Guk at the counter. It was the only spot he would go in the house anymore. "You have to know this isnt healthy."

"Im doing my best. Thats all i can do." Jeongguk stood up. "Im going home."

"I thought this was your home."  Namjoon said sounding sad.

"You are. Not the house." Guk felt guilty. Which wasnt new. "I'll see you later Nam."