surgery

"Do you need more blankets?" Taehyung asked fussing over Jeongguk.

"Baby i think two is good. Im not cold." Jeongguk smiled and grabbed his hand. "Are you nervous?"

"No, no. Im .. Im nervous." Tae laced their fingers together. "Im not doing a great job at being a soothing boyfriend here."

"You being here is enough." Jeongguk sat up. "Come here."

"I am here." Tae said confused.

"Closer." Guk patted the bed. Tae sat on the edge of the bed still holding Jeongguks hand. Jeongguk tugged his hand and pulled him in kissing him softly.

"In a hospital!" Jin said walking into the room wearing blue scrubs along with Dr. Park. "Really!?"

"Dr. Kim i think its nice Taehyung is comforting him." Dr. Park nudged him.

"Yeah. Hes comforting me." Jeongguk chuckled.

"Wheres Joonie?" Jin asked.

"Sorry. Sorry i went to get a drink." Namjoon squeezed in behind them. "Sent a text to Eomma and Appa. They said dont fuck up."

"Oooook, the surgery will be fast. Its out patient so once you recover from the anesthesia youll be go to go home. We will set up an appointment in a few weeks to check progress and then another to remove the cast. Right now we just need you to relax and Dr. Kim and i will go scrub in and a nurse will be in to bring you to the o.r. and someone will show you two to the observation room if youre still up for that?" Tae nodded quickly but Namjoon stared wide eyed.

"Me too?" Namjoon sqeaked.

"Unless you dont want to?" Dr. Park asked.

"No i mean.. Yeah. Im not a doctor or almost doctor." Namjoon fidgeted. "Im clumsy. So like.. I cant break anything up there can i?"

Dr. Park laughed and Jin glared at him. "No baby. Just chairs and a phone. Youll be fine."

"Nammy take pictures!!" Jeongguk sounded way too excited.

"No flashes and no posting." Jin said before Namjoon could respond.

"Yeah i dont plan on taking pictures." Namjoon said still looking uneasy.

"Youre no fun!" Jeongguk pouted.

Dr. Park walked out of the room saying a brief see you in there and Jin came over hugging Jeongguk tightly.

"I will be there the whole time. I reviewed this over and over and practiced and i wont let him mess you up."

"I trust you hyung. Im good! Really!" Jeongguk patted his back.

"Give me your hand." Jin said pulling away. He drew a small x on Jeongguks right hand. "For the nurses to prep the correct hand."

"Ok.. Thats.." Jeongguk finally looked nervous.

"We do it to everyone. Dont worry." Jin said smoothing his hair. He kissed Namjoon and walked out of the room.

"Mr. Jeon. We are going to give you some medicine. It will make you really happy." A nurse said walking into the room with a needle in her hand.