seeing red

Jeongguk stood outside the science building doors leaning against a pillar. It was almost dark out and getting colder but he didnt mind. He was thinking of Taehyung and worried about his hands. Realistically a premed major probably cleaned them and everything. He looked up when the door opened but only saw two giggling girls.

"Hi." One said waving at Jeongguk.

"Good evening." He said politely. Nam had always told him to be kind to girls unless he planned on getting i am gay tattooed on his forehead they wouldnt know so you cant hold it against them.

"Are you waiting for your girlfriend?" The other one said giggling a little.

Jeongguk smiled and shifted his weight uncomfortably. "No actually. I dont have.."

"Oo youre single?" The first girl interrupted.

Jeongguk tried to maintain his smile as the girls moved closer to him. Then he saw Taehyung over their heads coming out of the building.

"Hey baby." His fake smiled morphed into a big toothy grin.

The girls turned seeing Taehyung smiling back at him and their mouths dropped open.

"Kookieee." He walked around the girl "excuse me.. Sorry." He walked in between Jeongguks legs and rested his arms on his shoulders as Jeongguks hand brushed up under his jacket and rested on his lower back. "You could have waited inside its freezing out here." He brushed his nose against Jeongguks and kissed him. He seemed to remember that Jeongguk was with friends and blush pulling away. "Sorry."

"Taehyung this is.." Jeongguk waited for the two stunned girls to introduce themselves.

"Um.. Im.. Um.. Eun-ha. Shes So-mi." The second girl or Eun-ha shoved her elbow into the still gaping first girl, So-mi.

"Its nice to meet you." Taehyung bowed his.

"This is Taehyung, my boyfriend." Jeongguk stared at the side of Taehyung face with stars in his eyes. Ugh he so sexy wearing my stuff.

"I dont meet many of Kookies friends. He is greedy and everything is his. His boyfriend.. His friends. I think Namjoon is the only thing you share and that's because Jin wont let you be greedy with your brother." Taehyung laughed.

Jeongguk shook his head chuckling at his adorable boyfriend trying to make friends with his "friends"

"New friends baby." Jeongguk motioned to the girls.

"It was really nice meeting you both. We should go." So-mi said finally snapping out of her internal meltdown and snatching her friend to hurry away.

"Aww i was going to invite them to dinner." Taehyung pouted at the retreating women.

"Thatd be weird since i dont actually know them and they were just hitting on me." Jeongguk laughed loudly.

"What!?" Taehyung slapped his arm. "You let me go on about your friends and you dont know them!"

"Youre cute and it made them leave." Jeongguk smiled pulling Taehyung back into his chest. "Lets go home cutie! Where to?"

"I want to see your dorm." Tae looked down shyly.

"My dorm it is sweetness." Jeongguk held out his hand and waited. Taehyung slid his finger into Jeongguks.

"I like that one!" Taehyung said wrapping his other hand around Jeongguks arm.

"Which one? Im not into girls but if you want to track them down..." Jeongguk said winking at Taehyung who slapped his arm again.

"The nickname. Ugh!" Taehyung tried to act grossed out but just ended up laughing.