stand off

Tae was squirming.

The entire ride home.

The elevator.

When the entered the apartment.

When Jeongguk changed but not into his usual sweats and tshirt. Nooo it had to be those sexy af ripped up jeans and no shirt and from what Tae could see no fucking boxers.

He didnt just not touch him. Nope. He didnt speak either. And how did Tae know that!?

Glad you asked!

He knew because when he slipped into one of Jeongguks bigger shirts and nothing else. Jeongguk smirked but didnt look directly at him or say anything.

They were both playing up to eachothers weaknesses.

Tae was laying across the couch him long smooth lets stretched out slowly dragging his fingers across his clavicle while he read a medical paper on cell- free dna analysis to treat cancer.

Jeongguk sat in the near by arm chair cleaning the lenses of his cameras. His muscles just.. Gah. It was delicate work but Guks muscles were all out and his veins bulged as he grasped each lens and camera and..

Tae was losing!!! So in a last ditch effort he flipped over on his stomach not adjusting his shirt when it road up exposing his bare ass.

He closed the new england journal of medicine link and pulled up the chat app on his phone and started scrolling the group chat and the boyfriend drooling chat but not engaging in conversation. Ghosting as jimin boasted about how yoongi was looking all sexy working from home in the "genius lab". Lisa saying she wanted proof of said genius lab and laughing at the fact that Yoongi locked a room in his own house with finger print recognition. Jin agreeing it was something he needed and Namjoon has simular locks but deactivated it when he was in there so anyone could come in.

Tae wasnt really paying attention. He was thinking of what would happen if Jeongguk caved. If he walked over and laid on top of him. Pulling his hair and sucking on his neck. Rubbing his hard jean covered cock to his ass.

"Mmm." A soft groan left his throat. He was a mess! Besides the fact that Jeongguk had started working more since midterms and they werent having sex nearly as much. Add that to switching and the last three times Taehyung had topped because he was really working hard to make Jeongguk feel as amazing as he felt when Jeongguk topped, he was in dire need of some hot Jeongguk dicking. 

So here he is now. He had planned to ride him like a damn rollercoaster but he was stubborn. He wasnt going to let Jeongguk win! 

An idea dawned on him. He quickly got up. He peered at his boyfriend who looked strained as he meticulous cleaned the same lens for the 10th time and walked toward their room.

He went into their room leaving the door wide open and walked to his side of the closet. He openned the built in drawer that held his boxers and dug threw it until he found what he was looking for.

Little kookie.

Poor , unused, almost forgotten, little kookie that wasnt so little but wasnt as big as real kookie either. He grabbed the cleaner hed bought for his toys, not wanting to shove dust up into himself, and washed off his little kookie.