easier than we thought

"Ok this is too fancy." Tae says as Jeongguk pulls out his seat for him.

The room is dimly lit with soft music being played in the background. Its not that Tae minded the restaurant. He just was a little shocked at the lack of chinese take out that was usually Jeongguks taste.

"Sorry.. I wanted steak and if you want to go .."

"No no.. Kookie its fine its just.. Should.. Should i have a coat or something on right now?"

Jeongguk shrugged out of his suit jacket and handed it to Taehyung reveling a snug vest that matched his jacket and pants. "I dunno. I have been here in a sweatshirt before. Never noticed anyone upset by it."

Tae adjusts the jacket on himself.  He watches Jeongguk order and when he looks the menu doesnt display prices so he gets antsy about ordering until Jeongguk just orders for him. Seafood. Which he knows is expensive. They are quiet waiting for their food. When it arrives Tae cant really take it anymore.

"So.. Should we talk after we eat or dive right in?"

He watches as Jeongguk takes a deep gulp of water and then a deep breath. "Well.. Its fine with me either way. Um.. Just hear me out ok?"

"Thats why im here." Tae smiles.

"My friends my shitty homophobic friends were my friends because i had money or at that point my parents. They liked the stuff i had. Then Appa made us partners after a weird health scare and I was just barely 18. So.. I dont know. I didnt like spend lavishly or suddenly start being this super business man or something. When i turned 20 i got more responsibility. Basically i go, Nam and Appa go over a bunch of the daily and monthly stuff with me and i sign some stuff saying i agree with their decisions and boom. Loads of money and minimal work. But the photography business i go to more. I take classes to improve and understand the busniess side of both places so eventually when its really all on me and Nam people wont be able to say i dont belong there and all that. The gallery does alright for itself. You can hire us too for events or whatever. So.. More money that i dont strictly need but i love it so.."