finals

Jeongguk walked into the study looking for Tae who had disappeared to study for finals hours ago. He was holding a small tray with his dinner on it and some caffinated hot chocolate.

He set the tray down on a small table near the chair Tae had deemed "the comfy chair" and saw Tae snuggled up in it with a random chemistry book dangling on the arm of the chair, his fingers loosely holding the spine of the book.

"Adorable." Jeongguk muttered taking the throw off the back of the chair and covering his fiancee with it.

He slipped out of the room quietly leaving the door open slightly in case Tae called for him and returned to the kitchen to clean.

Half way through the dishes he felt Taes warm arms slip around his waist.

"Thank you for the food, hyungie."

"How goes the studying?" Jeongguk asked with a soft smile on his face.

"Long." He grumbled against Guks shoulder, leaving soft kisses against his shirt. "Hows yours?"

"Law is always the tricky one." Admitedly hed put off studying to cook for Tae knowing hed forget to eat if he was left to fend for himself. He gets utterly wrapped up in anything hes remotely interested in.

"Did you do the thing?"

"The candy thing?" He asked shutting off the tap. Tae hums a yes. "Yeah. It helps. Like a little reward every time something sticks."

"Blue pens too." Tae added. He had looked up several study hacks when Jeongguk complained about how he wished hed had Taes ability to recall things.

Tae didnt have the heart to worry Jeongguk by telling him he was having issues with things sticking too.

"Bought a new pack today." He said drying his hands and turning around to face his snuggly fiancee.

"What about your photography corses and film. You have to study for those?"

"If i cant remember stuff about photography then i think G.C.P is in trouble." Guk chuckled.

"Can i ask you something Kookie?"

"Sure sweetness. Whats on your mind?" Guk rested his hands on Taes hips.

"Well.. Its just.. Ugh im having a hard time with this."

Jeongguk looked at him worried. Hard time with what!? He held his breath trying to remember if hed done something wrong.

"It's just... I feel so bad for missing your birthday and you took me to paris for mine and its.. Whats wrong?" Tae looks at his fiancee confused after he sighs and shakes his head.

"I thought id upset you. Its fine Tae my birthday was a long time ago." He says hugging Tae tightly still a bit shaken by his mini freak out.

"Ok but heres the thing.. I may have already planned a smmmaaallllll date."

Jeongguk pulls back and looks at Taehyung with his eyebrows raised.

"When?"

"After finals. Soooo... I need you to just make sure the day is clear to you know.. Celebrate like we should have."