tell me how you really feel

"You know its not a competition." Jeongguk said flipping the eggs he was making as Namjoon rubbed his hair walking into the kitchen.

"I would win." Namjoon stated plainly.

"Think what you want." Jeongguk laughed.

"I have been with Jin for years. I know every button to push and cue to take. Youve been with Tae for a weekish. When the exciting this is new feeling fades and you run out of public places and youre both bogged down with work. What then?" Namjoon said grumpily at Jeongguks back.

"Aw Namnam i thought youd wake up nicer after being called Mister Kim that many times." Jeongguk slid a plate infront of his brother and he flinched away nearly gagging at the strong smell.

"You are testing me too early and before coffee. Wheres sweetness?" Namjoon smirked.

"Ew dont call him that!" Jeongguk smack his arm with the spatula. "Hes in the shower."

"Shit. We are about to have two very angry men in here." Namjoon rubbed his temples.

"Why? They were well fucked and happy last night."

"Ugh. Two different showers running.. They are about to freeze to death most likely midwash." Namjoon rested his head next to his to his plate and pushed it away from his face. "Kill me before they come out."

"Morning Joonie." Jin said practically skipping out of the room rubbing his hair with a towel kissing him on the back of his head.

"KOOOOKKKIIIEEE." Tae ran at Jeongguk kissing his cheek several times. Namjoon groaned at the loud scream.

"They are absolutely viscous." Jeongguk chuckled as Taes lips hit his neck. "Baby school is happening today." Making Tae pout.

"Joonie have lunch with me? I have to do drinks with the radiologist as payment for slipping Kook in and im going to go insane if i dont see you all day."

"Um.. Yeah sure." Namjoon looked tired and confused.

"Hae-jin will be going too." Jin smiled innocently.

"Wonderful." Namjoon went back to rubbing his head. The head ache he woke up with not quitting and moving in the migraine direction.

"Nammy you ok?" Jeongguk asked trying to wrangle Taehyung who stopped instantly and looked at Namjoon.

"I think im down for the count today." Namjoon groaned. He felt Jins fingers press to his scalp and start rubbing. "Mm Jin."

"I have that medication Dr. Byeon prescribed. Take it before it gets worse sweety." Jin pleaded.

"Yeah.. Can.. Fuck. Can someone call Appa and Yoongi?" Namjoon squeezed his eyes shut trying to dampen the bright light in the kitchen and heard a distinct click and everything went dark.

"I got you Nam go get in bed." Guk whispered.

Namjoon stood up stumbling a bit with his eyes still closed until he felt a set of hands steady him and heard Jin whisper. "Ice pack Kook." He heard the loud freezer door open and shut and felt something cool on his neck.