their own little world

Taehyung watched as Jeongguk spoke with two officers outside his room. Hed stayed day and night for the three days hes been in the hospital.

His ribs were cracked in a few places which made moving horrible and his concussion didnt help at all.

Suddenly the intensity of trying to focus his eyes so far and the bright lights made it impossible to keep them open anymore.

"Tae?" Jeongguk whispered sitting back down next to him.

"Have they found him yet?" He asked keeping his eyes closed.

"Not yet baby. We have him on camera taking off his mask and hat though." Jeongguk slowly rubbed the back of his hand making him sigh at the only pleasant feel he was experiencing currently.

"What will happen?"

"They are charging him with assault and a slew of other things Because he gave you a deadly injury and left."

Tae opened his eyes and saw Jeongguk wiping his face. He flipped his hand and sqeezed Jeongguks.

"Im not dead."

"If no one had found you.."

"But Maung dae did find me Kookie. Im going to be ok." He tried to sooth him but Jeongguk looked exhausted.

"Go home and sleep hyungie."

"Not a single chance in hell!" Jeongguk stared at him thoughtfully. "Youre learning Taekwon do as soon as i can possibly teach you safely. Im trying really hard not to go overboard and i think thats a happy middle ground here."

"I don't want to fight anyone Kookie." Tae frowned.

"Then im hiring a bodyguard until that asshole is found."

He tried to make a face at him a hiss in pain. "Unnesscary. Why would he be stupid enough to come back?"

"Why would he be stupid enough to attack you at a company your fiancee owns!?" Jeongguk was holding back his anger. "I wont bend on this Taehyung."

"Fine love. I understand. Just shh." He groaned resting his head again.

"I love you so much." Guk said kissing the back of his hand.