heaven

Jeongguk was groggy, hungry, sore, and horny

Jeongguk was groggy, hungry, sore, and horny. Watching Taehyung moving around his brothers house with ease, cuddling up with him on the couch feeling his slender fingers dragging through his hair and on the back of his neck. It was something hed never experienced. He never needed a lot of care being so independent. It didnt help that Taes shirt was so loose around his neck that it showed off his entire neck and collar bones.

"Mm beautiful." Jeongguk sighed feeling Taes fingers on his skin again. "You have to stop that." The heat spread quickly through his body. Taehyung sat up apologizing aeveral times.

"Where are you going?" Jeongguk ask in his haze.

"You said stop." Taehyung said confused.

"No cuddling is good. But the feeling of your fingers on my skin.. Im a righty Tae." Jeongguk tried to explain.

"Oh..OH!" Taehyung said realizing what hed meant. "Oh god! im sorry!"

"Its alright Tae. Just come back." He patted the couch with his good hand.

"I dont want to.. I mean i want to cuddle. But i dont want to bother you." Tae was tumbling over his words, growing flush.

Jeongguk let out a tired laugh. "Its not a bother Tae. Youre never a bother." He wanted Tae to feel good, to feel wanted and loved, to feel desired. He wanted all the good feelings to drown the bad ones hed seen effect him.

"You know what i mean Jeongguk." Tae stated simply.

"I know what you meant. Just avoid this area." Jeongguk dragged his finger along the skin behind Taehyungs ear and down to right below his ear lobe. He watched Tae close his eyes and shudder. "Everything else hair related is just relaxing."

Tae slowly opened his eyes nodding feeling closely related to a bobble head. He wanted so much for Jeongguk to kiss him right now. His tounge moved over his bottom lip, his eyes focused on Jeongguks full bottom lip.

"Taehyung." He heard Jeongguk say in a breathy groan. "What would happen if i kissed you right now?" Taes tounge did another sweep across his lips at the thought.