Sir

*smut chapter*

Taehyung. Should we not talk about how youre feeling right now?" Jeongguk body was on fire. He pulled his hoodie over his head exposing his stomach and felt cold finger tips graze his skin. "Baby." Jeongguk groaned.

"Yes sir?" Taehyung teased.

"Answer me. Are you sure that we shouldnt talk first."

"No sir I am ok." Taehyung stood up even though he often felt so much smaller than Jeongguk there height wasnt much different. Guk is just.. Big. "I had a bad day. Until you came to get me everything was a mess. I dont want to think about anything right now. I just want to be with you." Tae pouted running his index finger down Jeongguks chest.

"What can i do to make it better?" Guk held Taehyungs hips and pulled him in so there bodies were touching.

"Let me repay you for last night." Tae suggested running his hands up Guks chest.

"You want to..?" Jeongguk gulped. He hadnt had anyone do that to him in a long time.

"Lick you all over your amazing muscle ridden body and wrap my mouth around your huge cock?" Taes voice was smooth and deep. The words washed over Jeongguk and he pressed his forehead against Taehyung grunting at his filthy description.

"You are too good at this."

"You make me want to be dirty." Taehyung giggled moving his head slowly until his lips covered Jeongguks ear piercing the metal clattering against his teeth.

Jeongguk took in a deep shuttering breath feeling Taes hands slide back down his body. Tae grabbed the hem of the long gray tshirts and slowly started pulling it up still licking and sucking Jeongguks ear. His fingers lightly skimming Guks skin.

"Ngghh Tae." Jeongguk moaned his head tilting into the feeling.

"Where do you want me sir?" Tae whispered into Jeongguks ear then his lips continued sucking.

"I.. I.. Fuck i cant think." Jeongguk said with a raspy voice, eyes closed and his cock already harder than he thought was possible.

"Maybe your computer chair. So every time you sit there you think of this?" Tae smirked thinking of Jeongguk sitting there in days to come, hand wrapped around himself moaning  Taehyung when he wasnt there.

"Im never going to get any work done there ever again am i?" Jeongguk let out a breathy chuckle.

"If my imagination is correct? No. No you wont." Tae grabbed his shirt and pulled him toward the chair but before he could sit Tae pulled the shirt over Jeongguks head. "Fuck. How do you look like this?"

"Hours of sweaty workouts?"

"Fuck me. I have to watch this! Then inevitable gym shower sex.. Or .. Oo better." Taehyung was panting thinking of what they could do when Jeongguk was all sweaty and swollen from working out.

"What? What is the better idea?" Guk urged. Guk loved Tae talking dirty. Maybe angel wasnt the best nickname for him.

Tae pushed Jeongguk into the chair and kneeled down between his legs. His hand wandering greedily over Guks god like chest.