gym buddies

"Taehyung, I swear to god if you are interrupting me at work for something stupid.."

Tae bit at his thumb nail nervously.

"I don't know if you knew this but this party thing is kind of important to me!" He grumbled into the phone.

"And you cant text me because?"

"I need to hear it. Out loud!" Tae reasoned and it was perfectly reasonable for him to want to have this type of reassurance.

"Ok, Ok. What do you need?" Jin sighed and then mumbled something to a nurse.

"This isn't stupid right? He will like it?" Tae asked slumping into the comfy chair.

"Of course he will. He is a full grown child. Arcade is an excellent party. Empty arcade with free reign is even better." He heard Jin giving more orders.

"Busy night?" 

"Basically anyone that could do something stupid today, did it with gusto." Jin huffed.

"I will let you go. Kookie should be home soon and lately we are on a military like training schedule. Hes trying to turn me into a lethal weapon or something. I can barely actually punch a sand bag thingy!" Tae held out his hand looking at his reddened knuckles. "Lover not a fighter."

"I tried to tell him." Jin chuckled.

"Well he has been having nightmares about me dying in an alley some where because I cant defend myself so if this is what it takes for him to feel better.."

"Better person than me. If Joonie wanted me to learn the limited hand to hand he knows I don't think I could do it." 

"He is so hot when he is working out it makes me literally useless. Have you seen him do one of those crazy spinning kicks?" Tae sat up in the chair excited.

"No." Jin laughed.

"That sexy huh?" Taes head snapped to the open door where Jeongguk was casually leaning against the door frame, wrapping his hand like he usually did before he put on his boxing glove things he wore for Taekwondo.

"Jinnie hyung. I have to go.." He hung up not hearing anything Jin said. "Youre home early." Tae said staring longingly at Jeongguk.

Tae was convinced that they made exercise clothing to frame bodies like Jeongguks. His legs looked longer, waist slimmer, his abs and pecs just barely visible under the skin tight sleeveless shirt, His shoulders broader and his arms bigger. It almost wasn't fair how good he looked just standing there.

"Yeah. I had a couple meetings today but nothing huge. Still light vacation duty." Jeongguk smirked pushing off the door and walking toward him.

"Of course even though you have been home for a few weeks." He scoffed quietly as Jeongguk leaned over him.

"Wanna wrestle?" Guk whispered.

"When don't I want to wrestle is the question. However, I prefer naked and in a bed." Tae leans into Jeongguk looking up at him.

"Give me 30 minutes and i will take your clothes off."

Tae nodded and followed Jeongguk nearly skipping.

"What today?" He asked kicking off his slippers and walking into the middle of the mat.

"Lay down." Jeongguk points to the mat and he quickly complies. He takes a deep breath waiting for Guk to make a move.

"Is it ok if im not sneaking up behind you?" Tae could tell he was nervous. Yesterdays slight panic attack when Jeongguk had grab him suddenly from behind had been trying for both of them.