wedding planning

"Hyyyyuunnggie!" Tae yells in the phone happily as he walks down the street with a few travel magazines in his arms and Jae trailing behind him

"Yes baby?" He heard Jeongguks smile even if he couldn't see it and knew he was forgiven for scaring him. At least mostly forgiven.

"I FOUND IT!" He yelled excitedly.

"Found what sweetness?" Jeongguk asked.

"Where I am going to become Mr. Jeon until I upgrade to Dr. Jeon!" 

"That's great!"

 He heard something clatter over the phone.

"Are you alright darling?" Tae stopped in the middle of the side walk. "Jeongguk?"

"Shit sorry! I dropped my phone mid excited hop!" Jeongguk laughed. "Where?"

"You said you wanted country side right? So it was out of the way and peaceful!?" Tae started skipping down the sidewalk again not noticing that he was giving Jae a friken anxiety attack.

"Yeah if that's still ok with you?"

"Perfect! We need some quiet!" Tae laughed. "Ok so are you at your desk?"

"Yeah?"

"Awesome! Look up Emerald Lake lodge. Its in Canada! I want to see Canada in the winter!!" Tae was slowly getting louder and didn't care about the people staring at him.

"Canada in the winter?" Jeongguk sounded unsure so Tae jumped into his idea.

"Ok I hear that and let me paint the sexiest.. err.. most romantic  picture ever!" He smiled brightly when he heard Guk chuckling on the other end.

"Ok so Im looking at the place and are you sure you don't want to do it during the warm weather baby because the water is literally fucking beautiful!"

"Noooo. Listen!!" He whines. 

"Ok ok im listening."

"We can basically rent out the place because even though its making me want to cringe so bad my teeth will break, I am very aware that money isn't really an issue. We can decorate it with lights and we will have the most amazing wedding pictures. You all dark a mysterious with your black suit and black hair looking like a fucking 10 course meal, all dark and handsome.."