fulfilling fantasies

*smut chapter*

"I dont think they noticed my art work on your neck." Jeongguk said as he pressed into Taehyungs back.

"Maybe its not dark enough." Tae breathed leaning his head back and resting it on Jeongguks shoulder.

"I may hurt that Ye-jun kid." He said before he started kissing Taes neck.

"Hyung. You cant threaten everyone who crosses me or flirts with me." Tae smiled at the absurdity of the idea.

"I sure can." He ran his lips up Taehyungs neck. "You were like the sexy professor today. It was hot." He slid his hands around Taes waist resting them on the front of his hips.

"You have a sexy list going. Should i be getting outfits for these." Tae hummed as his eyes closed at the sensation of Jeongguks hands roaming his body.

"Mmm sexy outfits. I like that idea." Jeongguk slid his hands around Taes belt and started unbuckling it. "How much time do we have before someone comes knocking?" His lips grazed the side of Taes ear with every word.

"Uhh.. I think.. 30 or so minutes." Tae was picturing what was about to happen. Theyve done it raw but he hadnt used imposter Kookie in a few days and he was a little nervous. Jeongguk slowly pushed Tae he was leaned of the table with his face pressed against the surface.

"Stay baby." He demanded. It was so amazingly sexy the way his voice dropped and it made Tae quiver with excitment.

"Yes sir." He said just loud enough for Jeongguk to hear and let out a deep groan. Taehyung heard the zipper on his old bag open and close.

Jeongguk put the condom and lube down in front of where Taes face was turned. A smile spread across Taes face and Jeongguk internally patted himself on the back for sneaking those into his bag.

"Be a good boy sweetness. You dont want us to get in trouble right?" He said as he ran his hand down the center of Taes back.

"No sir." Tae huffed against the table flexing his fingers to try and grip the smooth surface.

"You look so good in my clothes baby. It took a lot of self control not to take you infront of all your students." Jeongguk hummed as he started to slide Taes pants down. "Youre sexy in everything though. I should have known."

Tae started squirming on the table waiting for Jeongguk to touch him. He suddenly felt a soft slap against his now naked ass. "Hold still sweetness." Tae moaned at the stinging feeling and Jeongguks hand rubbing where he had just spanked him.

"Spread your legs a little more." Jeongguk demanded in that sexy assertive voice.

Tae couldnt feel him standing behind him and he tried to figure out where he was. It was making him a little anxious. Then he felt Jeongguks hands spreading his ass apart.

"Hyung?" Tae question still staring at the lube next to him.

Jeongguk needed to taste him. Hed dreamed of it last night. All the dirty things Tae had said all his fantasies that included him. He leaned forward licking over this tight hole.

"Oh my god." Tae gasped his knees almost buckling as Jeongguk assaulted his ass with his tounge. He could feel Guks hot breath every time he moaned against the sensitive skin.