house warming

"Hyung-Sik!!" Tae bounces up and down and hugs his friend at the door. Jeongguks had about enough of this party already.

"Calm down man." Yugyeom whispers into his ear. "Just a friend."

"Yeah. His "just a friend" is about to lose a hand." Jeongguk glares at the guy with his hands all over his boyfriend.

"Damn Taehyung! Your apartment is amazing!"

"Oh yeah. My kookie found it." Tae smiles leading his friend inside.

"Im sorry your what?"

"Oh my boyfriend Jeongguk." Tae points at Jeongguk who looks quickly away.

"Smooth you idiot." Yugz laughs.

"Fuck up you asshole."

"Oh my god! Your boyfriend is Jeon Jeongguk!?" Guks ears perk up to the sound of his name.

"Do you know him?" Tae sounds confused.

"Who doesnt? He was on the cover of like every financial magazine out there and did that photo shoot to bring awareness to the over crowding in some orphanages and adoption policies."

Jeongguk rubbed his neck nervously. This is awkward.

"Dude you have a fan boy!"

"Yugz, seriously! I will punch you so hard youll meet your grandchildren when you wake up." Ok maybe that threat made no sense but he was flustered. People his age didnt usually recognize him. He liked it that way. I mean some in his business classes but not anyone on a regular basis.

"Oh.. Well.. If you calm down i will introduce you." Tae laughed.

After about a minute of Yug being a prick, Guk felt a tap on his shoulder. His friend laughed slightly and abandoned the hell out of him. Asshole!

"Hyungie. This is my friend Hyung-Sik." Taes smiles could light up the darkest of places. Jeongguk grabbed his hand and pulled him into his side. His hand sliding to his lower back.

"Hi. Its nice to meet you." Jeongguk gave a slight bow.

"Yo..youre amazing." Hyung-sik stuttered.

"Um.. Thanks. Im not really though." Jeongguk felt embarrassed. The attention was a little weird.