horny Tae is an angry Tae

"Mother fucking fucker!" Tae yelled clutching his ribs. Hed been stupid enough to think he could reach for a towel having told Jeongguk hed wait for him but wanting to just do one little thing for himself.

"Baby?" He heard Jeongguk running toward him and he winced when he tried to stand up straight again. His breathe coming heavy.

"Shit shit." He pants as his leans against the cabinet.

"What happened?" Jeongguk asks walking into the bathroom to find a wet naked Taehyung hunched over.

"The fucking towel." He points to the towel that had fallen to the ground.

"Sweetness. I said id help you out of the tub." Guk leans down and grabs the towel wrapping it around him.

"I cant wait until my stupid ribs shut the fuck up."

"Oh yeah? What is it saying? Listen to your fiancee so we dont cause you extreme pain?"

He feels himself being gently lifted from the ground.

"Unfair of you and my body to gang up on me." He huffs as hes placed on the bed.

"Huh.. I dont think so." Guk smiles.

"I think i need the next 4 weeks to go by so i can move. Im sick of this bruised up mess of a body." He groans as he adjusts himself.

"I know kitten but really. I believe it was sooommmeeeone who told me your body heals when it heals and there is no rushing it."

"Dont use my words against me!" He pouts. "I want sexy time and you always distract me."

"Because i highly doubt impaling you over and over again would feel all that good for you right now. Or panting when i suck you off. I doubt panting would help anything." Guk laughs again as he slowly slides boxers up his legs.

"Well thanks for the description! Uggg! Aahh oowwwiie." He winced throwing himself back into the pillows.

"Baby careful!"

"Give me my stupid phone!" Tae growled.

"Oookay." Guk picked up his phone from the table next to the bed and handed it to him.

He huffed and winced laying back against the excessive amount of pillows Guk had given him. He took one from behind him and tossed it aside while Jeongguk watched him looking a little shocked