its a promise

"You ruined it before it even really started!" Tae heard his voice yelling.

"No shut up! He didnt mean it! He was trying! He loves us!" Tae yelled at himself standing in Jin house watching himself hurt Jeongguk.

"I cant be with someone who lies to me from the start."

"Shut up! Dont. Youre hurting us!" He yelled. But he couldnt stop it. He ran to Jeongguk like he had wanted to that day and tried to hold on to him. "Im sorry. We dont mean it. I dont mean it." He tries to hold Jeongguk, to get him to hear him.

"Taehyung i can.."

"Be better? Do better? Dont you think if you have to repeat it so much it might not be true!?" Taehyung turned to face himself.

"He can!! He is better!"

"I will go."

"No dont leave!! Stay with me Kookie!" He held his face and Jeongguk looked into his eyes but it was like he was looking through him.

"Jeongguk please." He tried to follow him but everything went dark.

Taehyung ran as fast as he could. He was out of breath and scared. He couldnt find Jeongguk anywhere. Everything was dark. He hated the dark. It was cold and he could hear Jeongguk faintly saying baby when something pushed him knocking him on the black ground.

"Help me!" He screamed into the nothingness. Only to have his voice echo back at him. "Jeongguk help me!"

He heard his voice again.

"Taehyung!" Tae looked around seeing only more blackness. "Taehyung wake up!" His eyes snapped open and he was panting covered in sweat with tears running down his face. He looked all around and still only saw darkness.

"Baby. Its ok!" He felt warm as Jeongguk wrapped his arms around him. "Its alright. Im right here."

Taehyung started to sob. He grabbed at Jeongguk trying to get closer.

"I couldnt find you. It was so dark and i couldnt find you." Tae cried harder.

"Its ok Tae i am right here." He said soothingly pulling Tae onto his lap. It took several minutes for Tae to calm down and start breathing almost regularly. He still brought in an unsteady deep breath now and then.

"Want to tell me what happened baby?" Jeongguk asked still rocking him back and forth slowly.

"I was at Jins apartment." Tae sniffled. "I was watching myself .." He swallowed thickly.

"Its ok baby." Jeongguk murmered rubbing his back.

"I was breaking up with you, but it wasn't me. It was me then. I tried Jeongguk. I tried to tell him.. Tell myself to stop. That he was wrong, that i was wrong!" Tae started to cry again.

"Baby its ok. Its over. We made it back to eachother." Jeongguk tried to sooth him again.

"I went to you. Like i wanted to that night. I kneeled down and held you and.. And i told you i didnt mean it. I looked into your eyes but you looked through me." another sob rocked through Taehyungs body.