date night

*short chapter and kinda boring.. Sorry*

"We are going to be late for the movie!" Tae whined from the passanger seat.

"Whos fault is that??" Jeongguk smiled and brought Taes hand to his lips kissing his knuckles.

"You kept bothering me about my coat." Taehyung huffs.

"I just said maybe you should grab your winter coat because its getting cold."

"I dont know where i put it!" Taehyung chuckled. "Its probably still at Minies."

"Minies?? Who is minie?" Jeongguk looked so confused it had Tae giggling.

"Hyungie. . its Jimin!" Tae smiled when Jeongguks expression didnt change.

"Why are you calling him Minie? I thought you took everything when you moved out of the dorms."

"I call him Minie because i like it and he said no one else calls him that. We had coffee a couple times this week." Taehyung stared at Jeongguk trying to gage his reaction.

"Oh.. Cool i guess. Hows he doing with the whole parents thing?"  Guilt. Taehyung saw it now. Jeongguk felt guilty.

"We actually talked about that. Hes going to enact a plan." Taehyung sounded proud of himself which made Jeongguk smile.

"Whats the plan sweetness?"

"Hes going to hype up Yoongi. Say i have this friend and hes amazing and all the stuff hes accomplished and when they say how wonderful he sounds Minie is going to say "yeah hes my boyfriend." Super causal like. And if they start saying something rude he can say you just said he sounded amazing." Tae clapped his hands.

"Good plan baby." Jeongguk squeezed Taes hand.

"I thought so too." Taehyung rested back into his seat. "Im sorry i should have told you we were hanging out."

"Its not my job to tell you who to be friends with baby."

"I know. I just feel bad. Maybe i should have told you before or mentioned it at some point. I know he hurt you." Taehyung sat sideways in the seat, head resting against the head rest staring at their hands that seemed to fit perfectly.

"I guess. Its not something im worried about. He had shit going on i didnt know about. If hes good to you and all that i can see you guys being good friends." Jeongguk nodded to himself.