merry christmas

*smut chapter*

They were a mess of hand, lips and teeth as they stumbled into the apartment. Both still tipsy making everything seem more thrilling.

Jeongguk grabbed Taes ass squeezing it tightly with his left hand.

"Fuck Jeongguk." Tae panted trying to move toward the bedroom. He hissed when he felt Guks fingers tangle in his hair and tug.

"Taehyung." He breathed out trying to touch and kiss and rub every inch of Taes body.

At the sound of his name Tae felt himself tremble.

They were in the center of the living room when Tae dropped to his knees and with blurry eyes and uncoordinated hands started unbuckling Jeongguks belt. He felt like his stupid brain wasnt making his hands work fast enough.

"God you look so good." Jeongguk said running his fingers through Taes hair. "I love you on your knees for me kitten."

Tae moaned aa he finally broke through the clothes keeping him from Jeongguks body. He palms Jeongguks hot hard cock and wraps his mouth around it not even starting slow as he moves his mouth back and forth quickly. Drool running down his chin.

"Fuck Tae. Slow down baby." Jeongguk grunts.

Tae pulls his mouth off. "I want you so bad Kookie." He moans his hand still working.

Jeongguk groans grabbing Taes shoulders and pulling him up kissing him again.

"Careful Hyung." Tae whispered against his lips.

Jeongguk swept his left arm under Taes legs and supported his back against his right hand lifting him off the ground. "Im fine baby." He said walking to the bedroom.

"Put me down youll get hurt." Taehyung was afraid to struggle because if he did he might injure him or make him injure himself.

"Tae im not fuckin glass if it hurt i wouldnt do it." Jeongguk was sick of this argument. He put Tae down in the bedroom and waited for the fight he knew was coming. The one they always had the second he insisted he knew his body and his limits.

"But you didnt. Three whole month Jeongguk you didnt tell anyone and you did things that hurt you until the day before your surgery!" Tae wasn't yelling yet but the tone in his voice was nearly there.

"Jesus Christ Taehyung. You want to fight about this now? Right now?" Jeongguk pointed at his cock still hanging out of his pants. Realistically this is usually when the fight happened. When Jeongguk tried to be the dominant rough guy in bed. The way he knew Tae liked it. But Tae would shut it down and theyd end up laying on their sides or with Tae riding him. Jeongguk didnt argue he knew Tae was probably right. But he wasnt right tonight.

"No i dont but you cant just.."

"Just what Tae!? I cant just hold you? I cant just pick you up like i always have? Im not weak Tae. Im not some stupid kid that doesnt know i will fuck up my hand if i do too much. I deal with it! I figured out how to deal with it but you cant even trust me enough to think i can just, fuck, i dont know its like you think i cant do anything!" Jeongguk pulled his own hair. He hated this stupid fight. He closed up his pants knowing they were going to have it out again.