birthday fantasy

They stepped into the elevator. They might have run here. Well..they would have if Jeongguk thought Tae could keep up.

When they got into the elevator it was empty. The second the doors closed Jeongguk scouped Tae up and backed him against the wall attacking his lips as if he hadnt been kissing him all day.

"You taste like vanilla and sugar." Jeongguk says licking into his mouth.

"My dessert was vanilla flavored." Tae giggles.

"Its making it really hard to think right now." Guks says grinding into Tae harder making him moan quietly at the sudden friction.

"Hyung. There is a camera." Tae tries to pull back.

"Oh yeah? maybe theyll give me a copy." Guk kisses down his neck making him moan again. When the doors ding Jeongguk slides Tae to the floor and grabs his hand walking quickly toward their suite.

"Someones excited." Tae laughed.

"You should be too birthday boy." Jeongguk pulls out his keycard and opens the door quickly.

"I have another present for you."

"Jeongguk!" Tae huffs.

"You havent heard what it is yet." Jeongguk chuckles leading him to the room. He sits Tae down pulls off his coat and starts unbuttoning his shirt.

"Is naked you my present?" Tae asked batting his eyebrows.

"No kitten." He chuckles and removes his shirt.

"Are you sure because Youre looking like a gift to me." Tae stands up and steps closer running his finger down Guks exposed back.

"No more wine. You wine drunk is dangerous!" Guk grabs his hand and holds him still. "Here."

"Lube?" Tae looks in his hand. " how is me prepping myself a gift?"

"Kitten.. im going to ignore the attitude. Its fantasy time." He smirks.

"Oh my god! The terris. We are going out on the terris!" Guk nods as Tae starts to remove his clothes. "Wait. Its so cold!" He whines.

"Ahh but i fixed that." Guk opens the curtain and there is a large silver thing on the terris. "Heater."  Tae sees a ton of yummy fruits and creams and chocolate and all the stuff he said hed want to dip Jeongguk in.