last minute trip

"No." Guk said staring in shock at Appa and Nam.

"We need you to. Its only a week." Nam said quietly looking over a file in his hand.

"And i said no." He looked at his brother annoyed.

"Ok but i am not asking Jeongguk. I am telling you, youre going." Appa demanded.

"Appa! Tae just got better!" He whined.

"So he will be fine. The extra security is still in place and he has Jae." Nam said.

"Im getting real sick of you acting like if the roles were reversed you wouldnt be just as upset about going to America as i am."

"Well i have 3 weeks until my wedding. If i left now Jin would murder me." Namjoon shook his head.

"I would go. But.."

"No Appa!" Both the men said quickly.

"Fine. I will go. But im only staying a week! No longer!" He points at his brother and Appa. "And.. And i reserve the right to be a grumpy shit head the whole time."

"If youre a productive grumpy shit head i dont care." Appa said signing something Nam placed in front of him.

"I have to go tell Tae. Anything else to sign?" Jeongguk asked standing up.

"Nope. Go home and pack and Jae will drive you to the airport tomorrow morning." Namjoon said placing another paper infront of Appa and asking him about a section.

"Love you guys too." Guk waved. Appa and Nam laughed and got up hugging him tightly, kissing his cheeks until he was laughing so hard there were tears.

Jeongguk knew Tae was out with Jimin right now. Hed let him do whatever it was those weirdos do when they are alone and start packing.

"Babe!" Tae said excitedly when he saw Jeongguk in the kitchen making tea

"Sweetness." He replied with a sly smirk.

"Youre home early!?"

He caught Tae as he ran and trumbled into his arms.

"I have some shit news." Jeongguk pointed to the suitcase and garmet bag handing above it.

"What.."

"Business trip." Jeongguk said sadly.

"So i will see you in a few days. Where are they sending you?" Tae asked thinking hed say somewhere close like Japan or China.

"America. For a week. So nine days with travel." He held Tae as he waites for a reaction.

"Thats .. Youll call while youre gone?" Tae asked sagging a bit in Guks arms.

"Every day. Time difference though. So just text me when youre ready to talk and i will call." Jeongguk hugged him tight. "Jimin will be here whenever you feel even kind of lonely. Jae will be here for whatever you need. Make sure to set the alarm and.."

Tae kissed him just for a moment of silence. "When do you leave Hyungie?"

"5am."

"Gross." Tae made a face of disgust.

"Agreed."

Guk spent the night fawning over Tae trying to make up for leaving on short notice.

Tae just wanted to be as close as possible until they had stayed up all night quietly saying how theyd miss each other and kissing and holding eachother.

When Jeongguks alarm went off he reached behind him and shut it off.

"Is it time?" Tae asked half asleep.

"I have to shower and get dressed. I leave in a half hour."

"I dont.. Im going to miss you." Tae didnt want to guilt Guk and he felt guilty for almost saying he didnt want him to go. He was still anxious about being alone.

"I dont want to go either sweetness."

"Im sorry. I know you have to."

Guk nuzzled his neck. "Dont apologize. I will miss you too baby. If i could skip it i would."

Tae sat with Jeongguk while he got ready. Watched as he ate before his phone dinged and he sighed.

"Jaes outside."

"Do you have everything? Ticket.. Passport.. Id?"

"Yeah. Im good. I will call you when i land. Try to get some more sleep ok?"

"Alright. Dont forget to call! Around 6pm right?" Tae asked huggung Jeongguk tightly.

"Of course baby." He kisses his head.

"I love you my kookie." He looked into Jeongguks eyes and tried his hardest not to cry.

"I love you too cupcake." He kissed him several times before going to pick up his suitcase.

"Be good kitten." Guk said hugging him again.

"Always."