16

(Y/N) stared at Ryan, dumbfounded. Disturbed by the look on her face, he began slowly walking away.

"Hey, uh, I can find another seat if you want me t—"

"What the fuck makes you think that after what you did all those years ago, all of a sudden, things are just a-okay?" (Y/N) growled, gripping the edge of the table with such strength that her nails were digging into the wood.

Ryan took a deep breath, struggling to keep his temper in check. "See, that's why I'm here, because I thought after all these years, you wouldn't be as upset so I thought we could—"

"Upset? Up-fucking-set?! Oh, no, no, no. I'm livid, Ross. I'm fucking livid. You have no right, whatsoever, to just casually, walk up to me and make amends in the middle of Starbucks," (Y/N) shouted, causing the occupants of the café to turn to look at them.

"(Y/N), BE MATURE FOR ONCE IN YOUR FUCKING LIFE!" Ryan roared.

People had started recording the event. No doubt it would be circulating on the internet soon.

"ME? MATURE? SAYS THE FUCKING MOLE RAT WHO CHEATED?!" Before Ryan could respond, the manager came out. "Who's fighting with their ex?" she shouted.

Ryan turned around and sheepishly grinned. "Sorry."
"First of all, TEA! Second of all, take it outside, you're disturbing the customers and workers."

(Y/N) snorted as she sauntered out the door. "Yeah, this tea is boiling hot."

Ryan snickered as he followed suit.

-
MEANWHILE, ON TWITTER
-

Starbucks whore @geewaystan
yO I JUST SAW @thisisryanross AND @(Y/N)Urie FIGHTING AND APPARENTLY RYAN IS (Y/N)'S EX?? AMERICA EXPLAIN??

Mikey Way @mikeyway
(Replying to @geewaystan, @(Y/N)Urie, and @thisisryanross)
BITCH WHAT (Y/N) RAN INTO RYAN??? ( Y / N ) Y O U R A T E X P L A I N

-

As Twitter was blowing up Ryan and (Y/N)'s phones, they were engaging in casual conversation as they ate 50¢ frosties at Wendy's.

"So, I hear you're still a single piece of shit," (Y/N) teased, after she had finished talking about how great Mikey is.

"Proudly," Ryan huffed, puffing up his chest. "I've got no time for the complications of romance."

"Says one of the most hopeless romantics I've ever known," (Y/N) scoffed, taking another spoonful of soft serve.

"...Be quiet," he muttered, causing (Y/N) to laugh.

After a few more minutes of aimless conversation, (Y/N) said, "Y'know, you're not so bad, Ross."

Ryan grinned, "Right back atcha, Urie."

(Y/N) stifiled a laugh. Ryan looked at her confusedly. "What?"

"That's gay."

"Wh—??"

(Y/N) stood up and from their booth in the corner she shouted, "RYDEN IS REAL AND THE GOVERNMENT KNOWS IT!"

"(Y/N) YOU PIECE OF SHIT!" Ryan hissed. His eyes darted around the semi-crowded Wendy's.

He spotted a pair of teens wearing Panic! and CML merch. One of them was aggressively pointing towards Ryan and (Y/N) while the other looked around confusedly.

(Y/N) waved at them, grinning widely as Ryan was attempting to curl in on himself. The two teens waved back eagerly, squealing excitedly.

"What have you done," Ryan groaned.

"I just answered one of the world's biggest questions," (Y/N) stated.

"Good luck with all the tweets and comments."

"Oh my fucking god..."

A.N. oof I hate this I bet Lexie does too
Gay strength™

STOP WITH THE FUCKING GAY STRENGTH MAI ITS STRAIGHT