25

-
TUESDAY
-
June 16th 2026
-
10:02 PM / 22:02
-

"Hello Dublin!" Gerard walked out on stage holding a mic to his lips. "So tonight we're going to-"

"Bitch, this is my show," (Y/N) scoffed, walking onto the stage wearing an off the shoulder top. "Sorry all you middle schoolers, am I distracting you? But you don't get to explain what's happening. That ended for you once MCR died."

The crowd gasped and even started to cry. Clearly this was something nobody could bear to bring up.

"Whoops," (Y/N) shrugged nonchalantly.

"Anywho," Gerard continued. "We have some special shit for you tonight."

"REEEEEEEE!" Awsten came running on the stage with a mic taped to the side of his face, along with his guitar strapped to his back.

"Jesus Christ Awsten you weren't supposed to come out yet," (Y/N) rolled her eyes.

"Well I'm not leaving," Awsten sat down on an amp.

"Fuck," (Y/N) muttered. "But tonight instead of doing I'm Not Okay, we're going to do everyone's favorite G note song."

That sentence caused all the people who were crying before to cry even more.

"And we're going to have everyone join us from the tour onstage since this is our last show!" Gerard went over to (Y/N) to and wrapped his arm around her.

"Welcome to today's ASMR," He leaned into her mic. "ZXADKSBS."

"Fuck this shit I'm out," (Y/N) walked off stage.

"Tea," Awsten simply said, still sassily sitting cross-legged on the amp.

"Well," Gerard commented.

"My hecking branding pop tart stealer," Mikey walked on this time with his bass.

With his arrival, (Y/N) came back with her bass as well.

"Let's introduce everyone else," (Y/N) informed.

"On these three sets of drum," She gestured to them. "Are Ryan Seaman, Rian Dawson, and Mai Shimizu!"

Everyone cheered and Gerard continued, "Then on bass we have Mikey Way, (Y/N) Urie, Dallon Weekes, and Zack Merrick!"

Again, the crowd cheered and Brendon came out on stage, "Then on guitars we have Lexie Way, Awsten Knight, Jacci Reynolds, and Jack Barakat!"

"And finally," Awsten spoke into his mic, "We have Gerard Way, Brendon Urie, and (Y/N) Urie singing!"

"Time to fuck up," (Y/N) mumbled, causing everyone to laugh. "We're going to take turns singing, but it should turn out okay."

"I hope," Gerard muttered. "But lets go."

When I was a young boy
My father took me into the city

To see a marching band

He said, "Son when you grow up

Would you be the savior of the broken

The beaten and the damned?"

He said "Will you defeat them

Your demons, and all the non-believers

The plans that they have made?"

"Because one day I'll leave you

A phantom to lead you in the summer

To join The Black Parade"...

After they finished, everyone smiled and pulled each other into a group hug. They then lined up and bowed like they do it plays.

"Damn," (Y/N) smiled. "I fucking love all you."

-
11:28 PM / 23:28
-
TWITTER
-

kenz guacamole @weedkiller
what the fuck did i just witness at tonight's show

Mikey Way @lexieway
(Replying to @weedkiller)
complete and utter chaos, also welcome to the black parade

kenz guacamole @weedkiller
hhh

-

"Mikey's Stupid Girlfriend" @(Y/N)Urie
I'm glad I could spend tonight's last show with everybody. Even though WTTBP didn't turn out that well, we still had a hecking good time

Mikey Way @mikeyway
(Replying to @(Y/N)Urie)
I love you <3

"Mikey's Stupid Girlfriend" @(Y/N)Urie
I love you too, my prince.