54

I've got ur superluv ^^

-
SUNDAY
-
March 28th 2027
-
10:48 AM
-

"Hey, how are you and the family, Geoff?" Lexie greeted the taller boy, for she hadn't seen him in person for a few months until now.

"I'm good, so is Chloe and—" Geoff cut himself off when he heard the front door slam.

"I WANT A DIVORCE!" Otto screeched as everyone in the room looked at him.

"What the fuck?" Awsten walked into the living room and Raven peeked from behind Jacci's doorway.

"What— Otto, we're not even married—"

"JUNE 27TH, 2016. YOU AND I GOT FRIEND MARRIED. I. WANT. A. DIVORCE," Otto shouted as everyone was now confused, but silent. Jacci started recording because Lexie told her to. Lexie wanted to post this on twitter later.

"Oh right, I forgot about that. But we're not getting a divorce unless you pay me half of your money," Geoff replied casually.

"I'm not giving you shit!" Otto shrieked.

"Well then we're not getting a divorce," Geoff shot back, crossing his arms and sitting on the couch.

"What the fuck," Lexie muttered under her breath, walking into the kitchen, near where Awsten seemed to be.

"tHaT's So RuDe1!1!2!1!" Otto whined as he stormed over to the couch and pouted, crossing his arms.

"Are you high, Otto?" Mikey asked with utter confusion mirroring off his face.

"I am perfectly awake and sobered up!" Otto replied.

"Dude, why do you want to get a friendship divorce anyways, I thought we were doing pretty well dude," Geoff turned to Otto.

"Because," he muttered.

"Because..?" Lexie responded, walking back into the room with Awsten and some acquired blueberries.

"Grace is making me," he mumbled as everyone rolled their eyes in disgust.

"Why are you even dating Grace? She's a fucking asshole!" Geoff stated.

"Yeah, uh, not to mention, YOUR BEST FRIEND'S EX GIRLFRIEND," Awsten added. A bit brackish, he was.

Otto muttered something unintelligible.

"Well, this is going to be interesting," (Y/N) commented.

"Damn straight," Lexie replied, snatching Awsten's blueberries and nyooming away.

"yEET!" She shouted as Awsten chased out the door after her.

oof.