17

-
MONDAY
-
April 27th 2026
-
9:47 PM / 21:47
-

"What's up you rats!" (Y/N) stepped on stage, but was wasted. "I'm usually not one to drink, but Lexie had some vodka and we all did shots, but like not that many. Maybe two, or three."

The crowd wasn't sure if they should be worried or excited. Drunk (Y/N) could possibly spill some tea, and they were waiting for that, and were gonna get it.

"So, I'm gonna state the real reason Juliet left," (Y/N) laughed at the statement she made. "You wanna know?!"

"YEAH!" Everyone screamed back.

Backstage, Mikey walked over to Lexie, "Should we get someone to get (Y/N) off stage. I don't have a very good feeling about this."

"Nah," Lexie shrugged. "I wanna see how this goes."

"But Juliet is here at the show though right now," Mikey pointed out.

"Oh w e l l," Lexie shrugged again.

Back on stage, (Y/N) took a deep breath in, "So we were at a carnival a few years back, and Juliet's crush, Romeo, was there. We all were in different places with our significant others, or with friends doing whatever. When we all got back to the house, there was note from Juliet and she said she went to elope with her fucking cheese husband and had cheese children, and then we had Jacci replace her on short notice and now Mai might leave us for some bitch named Mike Cheddar!"

"Bitch what the fuck," Mai ran on to the stage, grabbing the mic from her.

"TEA! TEA! TEA!" The crowd started to chant.

(Y/N) laughed and Mai took her off stage, and lead her over to Mikey, "I don't think she'll be able to preform tonight, go get Awsten to again."

"I'm fine!" (Y/N) assured from Mikey's arms. "Wait."

She got out of his arms and leaned over into an empty trashcan.

"I'll take her back to the bus," Mikey grabbed (Y/N)'s hand, but Juliet angrily stormed up to her.

"What the fuck?!" Juliet exclaimed.

"She's drunk, she won't even remember what she said by tomorrow," Mikey told her.

"I fucking give up, I don't even know why I came," Juliet began to leave, but was stopped by Lexie.

"Wait," Juliet looked over at her. "How did you even get backstage?"

"Um," She nervously smiled. "Gotta go now."

"Oh my," Lexie groaned.

"Can I go back on stage now? I literally have to sing!" (Y/N) asked.

"No!" Everyone yelled at her.