37

I wanna be your vacuum cleaner

Breathing in all your dust

"You need to put that picture of me at the top of the chapter and then say "I wanna be your vacuum cleaner" -KenZ, 2018

Lazy smut because I'm tired and too lazy to write quality smut -Lexie

-
THURSDAY
-
September 10th 2026
-
7:16 PM / 19:16
-

"Mikey if you make me call one of my exes—"

"Go outside and scream the star bangled banner with a British accent."

(Y/N) looked at the bleached-blonde boy, waiting for him to give a signal to show if he was serious or not.

"What're you waiting for? Go!"

(Y/N) groaned.

"You're putting this on twitter, aren't you," (Y/N) predicted.

"Already got my camera open, Princess."

-

(Y/N) finally walked back into the living room as Mikey smirked, sitting up straight, "I didn't think you would do that. I thought you would be too embarrassed or some shit..."

"No," (Y/N) smirked back, "why would I be? All I know is that I'm keeping what I got you for your birthday for myself now."

"Aww, you didn't have to get me anything," Mikey stood up straight and walked over to (Y/N), "You're the best present I could ever receive."

"You cheesy bastard," (Y/N) chuckled, pulling Mikey closer to her and they smash their lips together uncontrollably and passionately. (Y/N) rolled her eyes as she wrapped her arms around his neck loosely.

"Let's go to our room," Mikey said, picking (Y/N) up bridal style as he carried her to their shared bedroom.

He placed her on the bed, then goes to shut the door. Seconds later Mikey's hovering over (Y/N).

"You're really pretty," (Y/N) giggled, causing Mikey to chuckled a bit while pulling off his shirt, throwing it onto the floor.

"Thanks, I guess?" Mikey laughed as (Y/N) put her arms off and he pulled the tank top over her head and tossed that it aside also, followed by a sweet and rough kiss. "Ah, fuck Mikey," (Y/N) muttered under her breath.

"What was that, Princess?" He grinned. "Better be careful with that mouth... Before I fuck it."

(Y/N) was oddly turned on by this. She unbuttoned her jeans, allowing Mikey to pull them down to her ankles, along with her underwear, before she kicked them off.

(Y/N) pulled Mikey's lips down to make contact with hers as she flipped him over, placing kisses down his neck and collarbone.

"Take this off, Mikey muttered, undoing the clasp of her bra as she pulled it off, throwing it to the side.

(Y/N) continued to kiss down his jawline, "take... this... off..." she muttered in between kisses, tugging at his jeans.

Mikey unbuckled his belt, pulling down his skinny jeans and boxers, his erection springing free. (Y/N) lowered herself down to his cock. With no hesitation, she grabbed his hard-on, slowly pumping and licking the tip in tease.

"Tch," Mikey grabbed a handful of (Y/N)'s hair, "stop teasing."

(Y/N) smirked, putting everything she could into her mouth. She gagged a little, bobbing her head on Mikey, who let out a string of moans and swears.

(Y/N) pumped faster as she sucked the life out of him. Mikey's pants were heavy, giving a signal that he was about to cum.

"Fuck— let me fuck you first—" Mikey stuttered as (Y/N) got off of him and laid next to him.

Mikey climbed on top of (Y/N), now hovering over her as he admired her body.

"You're drop dead gorgeous," Mikey whispered, slowly entering (Y/N), giving her time to adjust to his size.

"A—ah!" (Y/N) softly moaned once Mikey quickened his pace.

"That's music to my ears, do it louder. Or maybe scream," Mikey smirked, causing (Y/N) to roll her eyes as Mikey pressed his lips down to hers.

"F-fuck, Mikey!" (Y/N) moaned, feeling the coil in her abdomen tighten.

"Louder," Mikey muttered through a string of moans.

"M—Mikey!"

"L—louder."

"MIKEY!  A—ah— Shit!"

"That's what I want," Mikey smirked, "especially on my birthday. Fuck, (Y/N), you're so fucking prepossessing."

"Mikey— I'm gonna—" "go ahead, princess," Mikey panted out.

His speed suddenly accelerated, making (Y/N)'s whole body shiver uncontrollably. She felt the coil tighten even more. Mikey collapsed next to her, both of them letting out slow pants.

"I can't wait to fucking marry you," Mikey wrapped one of his arms around (Y/N), pulling her slightly twitching body closer to his.

"Me neither," (Y/N) pecked his cheek. "Happy birthday, babe."

"Best fucking birthday ever," Mikey panted, wiping the layer of sweat off his forehead. "Love you, Princess."

"Love you more, Mikey."

"Impossible."

-

Not gonna lie sometimes while writing this I thought of Mai saying 'S O F T' and laughed

It's 4 AM I need to go to bed

-Lexie