58

-
THURSDAY
-
April 1st 2027
-
10:48 PM / 22:48
-

"Bye Alexander," Awsten yawned as Alexander waved him goodbye at the door, closing it behind him. Awsten turned around and walked back to his car, hopping in the driver's seat.

"Whatcha doin?" Awsten asked, slamming the car door closed. "Twitter," Lexie mumbled, curled up in the driver's seat. "You wanna go to Burger King or something or just home?" Awsten offered.

"I really want some McNuggets," Lexie admitted, shifting her position so she was now sitting upright.

"McDonald's it is, then," Awsten agreed as they drove down the road.

-
TWITTER
-

Lexie Knight @lexieknight
Just dropped off my nephew . Getting some fucking McNuggets now . What are you guys up to ?

Josh💕 @lexieslefthand
(replying to @lexieknight)
UWU YOU ALREADY CHANGED YOUR NAME IM UWU 🤠💚❤️💛🤠💚❤️💛🤠💚❤️💛

Lexie Knight @lexieknight
love that for you

Mikey Way @mikeyway
HA, NOW I AM THE ONLY MIKEY WAY !

Lexie Knight @lexieknight
SHUT UP AND GO FUCK YOUR WIFE, MICHAEL.

Mikey Way @mikeyway
F I N E

Lexie Knight @lexieknight
w h — okay

-

"What are you doing...?" Jacci asked as Kenz jumped.

"Jacci! You... scared me," Kenz eventually caught her breath.

"Uh-huh... What are you doing?" Jacci asked, suspicious of the suitcases.

"Just... packing."

"For what exactly?" Jacci interrogates, flipping the light switch in Kenz's room on.

"Gerard and I are going to Italy in a few days! Remember? I told you at the rehearsal earlier today," Kenz reassured.

"Hmm, Okay. I don't remember that, though. Then again, I have been feeding on memes instead of real food lately. Should probably eat. Oh well, I'll do that tomorrow. Goodnight," Jacci walked out of Kenz's room, being weary of the door.

"Goodnight!" Kenz shouted once Jacci left the room.

Kenz then sighed to herself. 

"Keep your eye on the prize, Mackenzie. Keep your eye on the prize," Kenz told herself as she zipped up her suitcase, shedding a few silent tears. Once the packed suitcase was fully capacitated and zipped, she threw it onto the floor and sat on her bed, where the suitcase formerly took place. She broke down into tears that she fought to keep silent, but couldn't quite. She did however, keep them quiet enough so that Raven and Jacci wouldn't hear her weeping.

"I'm such a low-minded fuck," Kenz dropped to her knees as she let out all her tears with full potential volume. "I'm so ducking conceded, I deserve to choke and die."

Raven heard Kenz wailing from upstairs, so she went downstairs to check out what was happening.

Kenz's bedroom door creaked open as Raven was on the other side. Once Raven figured out what was happening, she pushed the door entirely open and immediately went over to Kenz. "Sweetheart, is everything alright?" Raven asked, instantly filled with worry. All Kenz did was respond with a shake of her head as she cried even harder. Raven didn't think she could ask what was wrong, so she just wrapped her arms around Kenz as Kenz accepted the awkward hug, crying into Raven's arms.

-

It's 11:34 PM. What is Mikey doing? Laying in bed, listening to Killer Queen by Queen, FaceTiming her sleeping friend, [05:03:52 if you were curious] and writing emo band texts. I hope you all had a great thanksgiving in America today ❤️💛🤠💚💙💓🖤💖🧡❤️💕