53

conquer

-
SATURDAY
-
March 27th 2027
-
7:38 PM / 19:38
-

(Y/N) plopped on the couch next to Mikey wide a wide smile spread across her face.

"...yes, (Y/N)?"

"Okay, remember a few months ago when you said you wanted to try for a baby, and I said after the album comes out?" (Y/N) tied her hair into a ponytail. [sorry if your hair's too short oof]

"...Yes," Mikey paused the tv and turned to his wife.

"I mean, the album's coming out in a few weeks, so I guess we could try now."

Mikey's eyes went wide as a smile was forming at his lips. "Are you serious?"

"Uh, yeah??"

"Right now?"

"Uh, yes."

Mikey flung (Y/N) over his shoulder and carried her to their room.

-
9:31 PM / 21:31
-

"I'm just saying, KenZ is a level twelve animal abuser," Awsten stated as Lexie rolled her eyes. "We fucking been knew, but are you coming with me or not?" Lexie asked, pulling on one of Awsten's stolen hoodies.

"Where are you even going?"

"The CML house, because apparently everyone's hanging out there right now. Also, Jacci wants to play MarioKart with you."

"Whatever, can we go to Dunkin Donuts first?"

"Uh, duh."

-
TWITTER
-

Mikey Way @lexieway_
@awsten hey bitch i love u so much what the heck

BLEACH BOY VEVO @awsten
(replying to @lexieway_)
I LUV U 2 BUT YOU'RE SITTING RIGHT NEXT TO ME WHY COULDN'T YOU JUST TELL ME

Mikey Way @lexieway_
why does it matter ur smiling rn and its worth it hoe ily

i like eggs @weedweedweed
oh this is what you dorks are smiling about

Awsten play some damn Mario kart with me so I can beat you and steal Lexie back

BLEACH BOY VEVO @awsten
BET

Mikey Way @lexieway_
this should be interesting

-

"We should have our own sitcom," Raven said as Kenz threw herself onto one of the couches, not even closing the front door like the animal abuser she is.

"Our lives are a sitcom. So much drama and shit. Also, this house is a hangout spot. We are F R I E N D S 2.0," Gerard stated.

"I WOULD LOVE IT IF YOU WOULD SHUT THE FUCKLE UP!" Jacci shrieked as Awsten almost knocked her off the trail.

"'Fuckle'," Kenz said.

" f u c k l e , " repeated Lexie.

"Hey, what's up losers," (Y/N) greeted as she walked through the front door with Mikey behind her. But Mikey closed it, because he isn't KenZ. That r a t .

"What have you guys been up to?" Gerard asked.

"None of your business, poptart stealer," Mikey muttered.

"We just fucked," (Y/N) casually said, walking into the kitchen.

"Nice!" Awsten shouted as Jacci rolled her eyes, shoving Awsten.

"HEY," Awsten shoved Jacci and yeeted her controller.

"WH— B I T C H ," Jacci screeched as she was knocked off the trail and lost.

"YOU— ARE SO LUCKY THAT YOU'RE GETTING MARRIED IN FIVE DAYS, OTHERWISE I WOULD MURDER YOU," Jacci groaned as Awsten smirked, dropping the controller and walking over to the couch to sit next to his fiancée.

"I found pretzels," (Y/N) walked back into the room with a bag of pretzels.